dante86

Jun 30, 2018
one thing is missing the missions of miss turner, lizzy and your sister sarah in the perosonal space and when you go to follow the story of the schooll and main tells me that the next patch

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
what do we have clearly here....carol sex scene and no threesomes and 1 sex scene with a woman 1 time

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I tried downloading Klub17+Hook5 to have a mess around but hook5 didnt have an exe and it all looked horrible.. i wonder how he does it.

yezzuh123

Nov 27, 2018
I tried downloading Klub17+Hook5 to have a mess around but hook5 didnt have an exe and it all looked horrible.. i wonder how he does it.
I can't remember the exact place where I got it but theres a klub 17 mod pack called 'klub 17 vs pack' or something. It looks like pretty much everything beggar uses for his models - clothing, looks, etc.. The only real problem I have is molding their faces trying to make them look like laura, maria, etc. It's pretty tough. Oh and the program sucks ass. I wouldn't mind using it more often if it weren't for it's horrible performance. I have a pretty modest rig (2060 + r5-2600x) and this program takes forever to load

Reactions: xDEEPx

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I can't remember the exact place where I got it but theres a klub 17 mod pack called 'klub 17 vs pack' or something. It looks like pretty much everything beggar uses for his models - clothing, looks, etc.. The only real problem I have is molding their faces trying to make them look like laura, maria, etc. It's pretty tough. Oh and the program sucks ass. I wouldn't mind using it more often if it weren't for it's horrible performance. I have a pretty modest rig (2060 + r5-2600x) and this program takes forever to load
wish i knew the name klub 17 vs pack isnt on google

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes