keyzu

May 31, 2018
He said that, the story is not over yet, that of Sarah, and that I have already finished most of the stories and I don't want to start the game again because I would finish reaching the whole game quickly.

sorry if I didn't understand

george1106

Mar 25, 2018

Well for now I give a positive score to the revamp, we have grown a lot, we are already more than 1000 patreons! and the team has grown we have a new tester and well... the last releases are coming out with without or almost no bugs. That was the first objective of this Revamp. So I am satisfied even with the step back in question in quantity of content. Well tomorrow I will start my vacation, until the 20th. It does not mean that the next version will be released. NO, It means that on the 20th I will start working on the next update. I know that I usually do surveys asked but this time it is non-negotiable and I will accept any consequences. But I need to rest and the hater they say is going to play the new computer. Well, that's true but I need it, because this last expansion I can almost take it out, I am exhausted. Ah.. soon post the gallery.
A hug to all, you are the best!

Reactions: jhose15xs

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

Well for now I give a positive score to the revamp, we have grown a lot, we are already more than 1000 patreons! and the team has grown we have a new tester and well... the last releases are coming out with without or almost no bugs. That was the first objective of this Revamp. So I am satisfied even with the step back in question in quantity of content. Well tomorrow I will start my vacation, until the 20th. It does not mean that the next version will be released. NO, It means that on the 20th I will start working on the next update. I know that I usually do surveys asked but this time it is non-negotiable and I will accept any consequences. But I need to rest and the hater they say is going to play the new computer. Well, that's true but I need it, because this last expansion I can almost take it out, I am exhausted. Ah.. soon post the gallery.
Where's the links for those versions?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Can anybody translate this into English, please?

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Can anybody translate this into English, please?
I think it is pretty straightforward, really, but as you wish.

Since the process of Government formation in Spain has reached a stalemate, he is going on vacation until the 20th as a form of protest. He is planning on spending most of his time snorting a dubious white powder off selected parts of the anatomy of people that spend time with other people in exchange for money, watching TV, and playing videogames. Just like politicians in Spain like to do. Only this will be a performative act of denunciation meant to criticise the lack of compromise, vicious nature and general incompetence of Spanish political representatives.

Once he resumes his work on the game, the political protest disguised as vacational period, and the ridiculous political situacion in Spain, might find its way into the game as a subplot that he hopes people might be interested in.

P.S. Mostly what the post above says, if you are serious about not being able to understand BON's Engrish.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think it is pretty straightforward, really, but as you wish.

Since the process of Government formation in Spain has reached a stalemate, he is going on vacation until the 20th as a form of protest. He is planning on spending most of his time snorting a dubious white powder off selected parts of the anatomy of people that spend time with other people in exchange for money, watching TV, and playing videogames. Just like politicians in Spain like to do. Only this will be a performative act of denunciation meant to criticise the lack of compromise, vicious nature and general incompetence of Spanish political representatives.

Once he resumes his work on the game, the political protest disguised as vacational period, and the ridiculous political situacion in Spain, might find its way into the game as a subplot that he hopes people might be interested in.

P.S. Mostly what the post above says, if you are serious about not being able to understand BON's Engrish.
Ok, but I just wanted to know which "expansion" he can "almost take out". ;)

kizarus

Jun 13, 2017
For some reason maria's laptop disappear after i read her diary when rachel sucked me off. Is it suppose to do that?

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Do we have any heroes who have the Android link ?

george1106

Mar 25, 2018

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
MAC DONWLOAD
ANDROID DONWLOAD
  • Add some history in school
  • Add full story of Carol
  • Add full date sytem for Carol
  • Add Interactive Sex Carol x2
  • Add gift Store in your computer
Save 24 English