Jan 2, 2019
Yeah you can't play the whole game if you skip the black screen bug so we need to wait for a bug fix
yeah it tells me to go to training at 19:00 but seems like the training wont start. Jesus christ you literally cant play this it is unplayable. this shouldnt be allowed to be on patreon

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
PC COMPRESSED - v0.92
Update date:12/20/2022

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh.. always I needed all those Windows codecs to play this game on Linux... I finally realize why I've never been able to play this game more than 30minutes...

Reactions: PJVF

Braum89

Oct 29, 2019
Like is this before the pool & the park event or is it after?

Or is it somewhere in between?
I dont know those events,maybe they're side quests but i did straight for only lucy events.
Btw who still got problems during Barcelona event there is the save after that,should be with all Lucy events in house unlocked

Reactions: arrab24

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Can someone help me out? I've finished the game where he introduces me to Barcelona and I return home and he tells me about Lucy's faces to go to the game but when I go to the room the birthday thing comes out again And that with the compensated version that they just uploaded and I don't know if anyone has the save in Spanish with the Russian mafia and can pass it on to me, it would be appreciated.

Chrysaler

Dec 24, 2017
I dont know those events,maybe they're side quests but i did straight for only lucy events.
Btw who still got problems during Barcelona event there is the save after that,should be with all Lucy events in house unlocked
you need to post the config and global thing too without them the save won't work

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well yea, those are Lucy's events. She has 1 in the hotel pool & 1 in the park.

That's why I ask when did you do the skip time shenanigan until afternoon shenanigans? Cuz once you did any of those events, it'll automatically bring you to the stadium & start the match of the day that has those events.

Wazzabie

Mar 4, 2019
Ok if you are stuck in the loop here is what worked for me:

I don't remember when (i think it's when you are suppossed to play against PSG) but you need to wait the in hotel bedroom but DONT TRIGGER the spark on the bed.

Pass 1 or 2 days and in the afternoon Lucy should appears in the bathroom.

Head to the bathroom and trigger the scene and continue to play normally.

The event with the spark in the bed should be triggered after the pool scene when you are in the finals against the real madrid.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes