Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
are you by any chance working on the bug fix for the blinking after buying condoms?
I am not going to make any bugfixes for a while. I will fix members save when pm/dm, but Im not releasing any bugfixes because the dev should fix his own work.

I think when people fixes his game, he doesnt have to and it contributes to his slacking off. So I think we should wait and let him fix his own stuff.

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
I am not going to make any bugfixes for a while. I will fix members save when pm/dm, but Im not releasing any bugfixes because the dev should fix his own work.

I think when people fixes his game, he doesnt have to and it contributes to his slacking off. So I think we should wait and let him fix his own stuff.
where can i send you my files for the fix? i would really appreciate it!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i dont see that option all i see is follow and ignore what do i have to do im new here sorry could you start the conversation please
Oh I see you have only made 3 post in total. I believe you will see it only when you have 5 post or more. Forum rules

In this case you can share it just here, and I will fix it. Reason I prefer pm/dm is for your post/members post to not get lost with other post. Easier for me to keep track

Reactions: ganzback

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
After masturbating MC in shower Lucy says go to parking - but nobody there! What to do?
what i did for that is i used sarah's home scene where you have to search for her, after her event your time will be 19hr you can now use skip time lucy is at parking lot ay 8am

Reactions: Ayunena

esau1987

Oct 28, 2017
Oh I see you have only made 3 post in total. I believe you will see it only when you have 5 post or more. Forum rules

In this case you can share it just here, and I will fix it. Reason I prefer pm/dm is for your post/members post to not get lost with other post. Easier for me to keep track
Hello,

I'm afraid I also have very few posts (I lurk most of the times). Would it be possible for you to take a look at my save as well? Should be the file1.rpgsave in the folder I attached...

The save is just before the loop starts, just go to the counter and it should start the loop

Thank you!

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
the dev removed it
why remove a giant perfectly working bug free part of the game?
there where like 20 scenes and side characters.
i would understand if the existance of the job would ruin the story or was not in tune with the game vibe. but nothing like that comes to mind.
so why remove probably 50 hours of programming and rendering (or whatever its called)?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Wow so much saves/pm/dm. Guys I will fix them. It a lot to go through, so dont feel I ignoring your messages.

It would be far easier to release a simple bugfix. But I really want the dev to fix his own :poop: :poop: :poop: and not depend on others. He plays to much as these are simple and quick fixes to make. I know we here as a community in a sense stuck with the bugs, couple with waiting forever for this guy to release Lucy. But honestly it should be better for the dev to fix his stuff and buck up and not us.

Don't you all think so?

Or

%*#$ that and just fix the important NEW ones ONLY?

Last edited:

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Wow so much saves/pm/dm. Guys I will fix them. It a lot to go through, so dont feel I ignoring your messages.

It would be far easier to release a simple bugfix. But I really want the dev to fix his own :poop: :poop: :poop: and not depend on others. He plays to much as these are simple and quick fixes to make. I know we here as a community in a sense stuck with the bugs, couple with waiting forever for this guy to release Lucy. But honestly it should be better for the dev to fix his stuff and buck up and not us.

Don't you all think so?

Or

%*#$ that and just fix the shit?
a fix would b nice to be honest and would help more people :D

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
a fix would b nice to be honest and would help more people :D
I was thinking to just fix the new shit ALONE and only the critical ones. That way we can play Lucy content and give the dev time to fix his other stuff. Then that might be going against the initial reason not to in the first place :unsure:

Or just fix the pharmacy/football practice blink stupidness as thats like a 5 sec fix and seem to be the main issue members have, from all the saves and post I seeing.

Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
Unofficial bugfix link isn't working. I need it for 0.91 cause of Marble's missing stolen car. Anyone have the bugfix to share, please?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes