IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
I was thinking to just fix the new shit ALONE and only the critical ones. That way we can play Lucy content and give the dev time to fix his other stuff. Then that might be going against the initial reason not to in the first place :unsure:

Or just fix the pharmacy/football practice blink stupidness as thats like a 5 sec fix and seem to be the main issue members have, from all the saves and post I seeing.
Yep, the blink stupidness from the training is the big problem so far :(

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okay I uploaded a fix ONLY for the blink crap. This one seem to be the biggest issue that save-editors cant fix.

I have only tested with pharmacy scene but it was confirmed that the blinking persist throughout everything after that. Meaning each day event with practice. The fix should fix all that. Just let me know if at each practice it is fixed, plz

Let us give the dev time to fix his other stuff and not depend on US. This way the pressure will be on him to buck up.

Last edited:

martinez

Sep 23, 2017
Okay I uploaded a fix ONLY for the blink crap. This one seem to be the biggest issue that save-editors cant fix.

I have only tested with pharmacy scene but it was confirmed that the blinking persist throughout everything after that. Meaning each day event with practice. The fix should fix all that. Just let me know if at each practice it is fixed, plz

Let us give the dev time to fix his other stuff and not depend on US. This way the pressure will be on him to buck up.
after that training, every time i talk with anyone the game keeps taking me to the training

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So for those of you tired of the wait and want an idea of what scenes are included, heres some gifs. I started to do them all but theres way too many and I am too fried and need to go to bed. I was gonna post the img folder with the new pics but the upload is taking too long to upload and it will probably be compressed by the time i get back up.

ONCE AGAIN, SCENE SPOILERS BELOW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - My last version was .089 so some of these might not be new but yeah, enjoy
There are some that are already in the img folder on the previous versions

Reactions: Trickdaddy86

Mos Ebrios

Jul 9, 2019

it worked for me ty man

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes