• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Oct 17, 2017
so after the scene where lucy has to go find gus and they have sex outside, he gets his contract and then the game loops back to training and then back to the scene where lucy brings out the condom that doesnt fit properly. after this event you get the correct pool scene and the bedroom raw sex scene but weirdly youre playing semi finals again, back to the scene where they first have sex with a condom and then back to the scene where lucy has to find gus again. then its an infinite loop of those events. ive sent saves in dms to symphony but asking if anyone else has the same problem

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Never thought adult game would give me a feeling of nostalgia :ROFLMAO: 6 years ago when i hear this song first time on MNL's menu screen
We are on the same page, I started playing my new life when I was in college , that was 2017, I've been following this game for 6 years now , brings back a lot of memories of my college life , I even play the old version sometimes

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Converting it to Ren'Py or Unity doesn't make it better.

Lot of people actually prefer RPGM above the above :)
it sets expectations.
i expect from a renpy game either a vn or sandbox, never a topview rpg.
unity is the wildcard and requires more work i imagine.

most of my ignore list has rpgm, especially ones with the cutouts over the topview, i dont know how anyone can prefer that.
there are some quality rpgm games but the topview mode even when it looks great it clashes with the 3d renders.

this game does not have any screenshots other than renders, if it does not use the topview movement then renpy would make most sense instead.

ups. replied to post from 2019, sorry.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
How do I get rid of Coach Martinez as Lucy?
Tried every door in the area. Only thing that happens is when I try to enter the Supermarket I get teleported and stuck in the Pharmacy door.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
1. Stop asking asking me for saves. I dont have any

2. pm/dm me the saves, you cant expect me to go through all the messages in the thread with other messages to find you post. I have tons of alerts. That is why I prefer pm/dm so your post wouldnt get lost. I am honestly not ignoring anyone, I simply miss your post.

3. If you pm/dm me, wait........it is not you alone. It is tons of pm and I am trying to go through them one by one

I mean no offense, I know you guys wanna play but thats on the dev, not me.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I HAVE LOCATED THE DOG AND I HAVE A BEE THAT IS TO DISTRACT HIM AS I DO IT ONLY SAYS THAT IT IS HIS DOG

NIK Harami

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 20th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Barcelona blink bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please post a save as well for barcelona

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Now I seem to be stuck in a loop after the second training session.
Run around the field before the time runs out. Get driven back to hotel, interact with any character, get looped back to training.
Is there a fix for this?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes