• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
so after the scene where lucy has to go find gus and they have sex outside, he gets his contract and then the game loops back to training and then back to the scene where lucy brings out the condom that doesnt fit properly. after this event you get the correct pool scene and the bedroom raw sex scene but weirdly youre playing semi finals again, back to the scene where they first have sex with a condom and then back to the scene where lucy has to find gus again. then its an infinite loop of those events. ive sent saves in dms to symphony but asking if anyone else has the same problem
wasn't it cencored? How did they have sex?

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
It feels like the writing has gotten worse tbh. Maybe I haven't noticed but I am only here for the renders now.

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
after buying condoms, I was in the field and the image repeats and I can't do anything, someone knows how to fix it ?
im also stuck on that same loop i get condoms and as soon as i finish training i get driven to the hotel i start back at the training

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
Plenty are uncensored but I have not checked them all. Been sorting out bug saves. But from the save files, I test, I am seeing sex scenes with her
Do you know how to progress after "Lucy is waiting for you in the parking?", i receive this quest after she gives shower handjob but shes not there.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Do you know how to progress after "Lucy is waiting for you in the parking?", i receive this quest after she gives shower handjob but shes not there.
Sorry bro, I been busy fixing members save. I havent had the chance to play the game myself. If you pm me a save, I can check. But atm tons of members save to go through. My apologies homie

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The update in my opinion leaves a lot to be desired, and I say this because despite all the time that has passed since the last update, it adds very little content to the game.

It is true that we all longed for the famous sexual interaction between MC and Lucy but we are still in the same, in MC's house the events at home with Laura have not been implemented even though the update was released... a long time ago. And in the current case, with Lucy, it's the same thing, the whole story has been completed with her but there is no interactive sex in her room, only the house events.

On the other hand, the MC x Rachel x Sarah threesome has been fine, however there is no option for it to be a repeatable event, and in the case of Laura, I was expecting Beggar to implement the threesomes with the house members but it's not the case, so... it's noticeable that it's taking longer and longer to release updates and the content is getting less and less, so I don't know what will be waiting for us in 2023 (If it decides to continue with the development of the game and not abandon it).

noog744

Oct 31, 2019
i got one more scene after the football loop bug but now the clock is frozen and cant activate next event

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone who has gone wrong with the dog and the screen has not gone black after the scene of the owner could send me the Barcelona file or the save if it is Spanish

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes