jhonatan ocampo

Nov 28, 2019
Anyone who has gone wrong with the dog and the screen has not gone black after the scene of the owner could send me the Barcelona file or the save if it is Spanish
yo tengo varios errores al finalizar el segundo entrenamiento regreso al hotel y el tiempo no avanza interactuo con otros npc y regreso al entrenamiento estoy en ese bucle

I have several errors at the end of the second training I return to the hotel and time does not advance I interact with other npc and return to training I am in that loop

Last edited by a moderator:

Ovgath

Jul 22, 2018
I hate to say this but that formula of Lucy's is messing me up I havent done math like that in a very long time
Any help would be great.

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Guys im having trouble moving my save files from 0.91 to the current 0.92, how do i move them? Im copying the save files and putting them in the 0.92 save files, but it isnt working, and the saves wont show up in gamr :(

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
how to proceed after the first training? i did the thing in the sex shop, i brought back the dog ... i gathered 600$ for independence i cant talk to anyone anymore

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Okay I finally, went through all the pm/dm. When I come back from gym, I will start fixing the bugs at Barcelona, there are plenty of the same bug prevent many sex scenes and other stuff from happening. It causes blinking screen, stopping events from progressing, and resetting the day/football match in a loop. I would only fix those bugs, I am leaving the rest to the lazy dev. My apologies to everyone, I know you guys want Lucy ass :ROFLMAO:. I will try to sort it out soon (y)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes