Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey to all the people who have got past the "meet Lucy outside of school at midday" where was Lucy? Or was it automatic ?

ancelian

Oct 10, 2019
I did the dog quest, the sex shop quest and raised 600 euros and gave it to the girl but I can't seem to advance further. Is this a bug?

sir galahad

Dec 9, 2017
Guys i thing i figured it out. For those who keep getting training loop. Complete the training, talk to manager, when you come to in front of the hotel hit escape, go items then phone, then close phone, hit w and skip time couple of times until night. Hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frnn59

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Guys i thing i figured it out. For those who keep getting training loop. Complete the training, talk to manager, when you come to in front of the hotel hit escape, go items then phone, then close phone, hit w and skip time couple of times until night. Hope this helps.
you will unfortunately get the blinking bug again next game

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
Someone could help me? it says "meet with Lucy outside of school at midday", i go, but nothing happens :/

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Hi guys. Qq how many bugs does this new version has?
Endless, it's a well-known fact that for each new update there like at least 10 bugs replacing each the old one. Everyone on here who still "playing" this game at this point are basically all volunteer bug testers. :ROFLMAO:

P.S if u want to enjoy this bug-ridden mess of a game go grab a rpg maker extractor/decryptor and just look at the picture or vid, it will save you the headache from "playing" this "game?".

Last edited:

L_moreno

Jul 1, 2020
Tried a few things but couldnt find a way to avoid replaying the semifinals match. Hope a fix comes soon.
I'm going to start
First I downloaded the entire game, the one that weighs 7 Gb, unzipped it and started playing
playing I found the bug of the flickering screen and I used what Symphony of the Night published for the unofficial bug, grateful I was able to continue playing, until I got to the same problem, the semifinals were repeated.
so what I did is decompress the game again in another folder, the 7 Gb one. Since that does not contain the patch that Symphony of the Night published, I copied the ¨Save¨ page and started playing and so you can continue playing. ..
Hope this can help you

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes