Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For those who are having the loop problem , after the second training just use the “w” key spend time feature , it will trigger the next scene , hope it works for you too
Already tried it pal, doesn't work also 1st time worked on someone but after that the loop starts again.

Reactions: Orlissey

kingsam

Jan 28, 2019
Can anyone help me when i start Lucia quest it's sa foucs ok Sarah quest and I already complete Sarah quest any help plz?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi man one question, can you fix the problem when the mc will unlock lick for irene and the word lick still stuck in the screen? becouse when i use the bug fix options the word don't out, he still there
I am letting the dev fix those bugs. I am just focusing on the update for Lucy atm.

Hey buddy having a pic of a gym and looking at it is not going to the gym. Merry Christmas hope you and family have a good one View attachment 2251087
I got my own gym at home bro and sometime I really do watch it :ROFLMAO:. But only going outside gym because of a girl :ROFLMAO:, typical. And the joke is, she not even bothering with me :ROFLMAO:. Stupid big booty #$% :LOL:

Anyway, hey brother long time aint see you in this thread. Like you pass out in that boat with only beer bottles/cans. Good to hear from you bro. Merry Christmas my g and blessing to you and your family.

This does not solve the problem at all, the loop repeats itself returning to 16.00, I think it only stops time, but there is no way to make it work correctly. You go to training, Lucy is not at the exit, you do any scene and you return to training.
Just to clarify for you as you dont understand. The fix attempts to fix the practice which it does, period. What happens is the dev sets the bug 'bad code in a sense' at mostly nearly every event, hence you get the practice loop. If you try to play the game by yourself without the fix you would notice the time stops also, indicating that the dev screw up. Maybe asking the dev why time stops :LOL:

Last edited:

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys. Sorry If I missed the post. I am having an issue with this quest. I am trying to get to Dragunov's office but I can't. I attach my save. Is there a bug there? Thanks!

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Already tried it pal, doesn't work also 1st time worked on someone but after that the loop starts again.
that’s bad , better Wait for the fix , this loop was the second time that the games bugged for me m first was meeting Lucy outside the school at midday , nowhere to be found l restarted the game and grabbed a save from here , maybe doin that works for that loop shit

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey does anyone have a save, right at the last update v0.91. Meaning right before all the new content and Barcelona thing. I wanna go through it thoroughly and fix the critical bugs in the new update, so all scenes can be seen for everyone.

Thanking in advance.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey does anyone have a save, right at the last update v0.91. Meaning right before all the new content and Barcelona thing. I wanna go through it thoroughly and fix the critical bugs in the new update, so all scenes can be seen for everyone.

Thanking in advance.
Just for the heads up, i did the bug loop training and it did work but now after a couple of minutes it sends me again to train sooooo unless the dev himself fixes the bug, there's not a legit loop fix/training fix for it ?

aegis04

May 9, 2017
This does not solve the problem at all, the loop repeats itself returning to 16.00, I think it only stops time, but there is no way to make it work correctly. You go to training, Lucy is not at the exit, you do any scene and you return to training.
I started the uptade with the bugfix and get the loop. After I replace with original files and worked

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes