absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I managed too finish the update, only thing i could not do was the dog quest there i had a black screen. What i did was use the fix for the screen flicker, then deleted the game and unpacked again then i could finish the rest without any bugs.

jhonatan ocampo

Nov 28, 2019
Hey does anyone have a save, right at the last update v0.91. Meaning right before all the new content and Barcelona thing. I wanna go through it thoroughly and fix the critical bugs in the new update, so all scenes can be seen for everyone.

Thanking in advance.
hello here I have the 0.91 term on earth and go to the room before the update is the number 3 the others are testing

Last edited by a moderator:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Just for the heads up, i did the bug loop training and it did work but now after a couple of minutes it sends me again to train sooooo unless the dev himself fixes the bug, there's not a legit loop fix/training fix for it ?
no no it is an easy fix. Just the dev set the bug at each event himself, so it plenty to go through. I have no clue why he did that as that is not very smart to do. I need to go through the game to see the reason. But from looking at the code, its a mistake in coding and just simple extra mistakes causing issues.

and a lot of illusion to try if you dare to make any of your games
Symphony of the Night
Do you mean the illusion game Aragonik so I can make characters. If so, then yes it did cross my mind. But it does not give you control. I rather use a full flesh out 3d modeling/animation software and I am familiar with quite a few. It a learning process.

Is not that I dont dare to try, I simply dont have the time. You guys may not know, but I am in college, med school in fact. My time is very very very very limited.

Last edited:

aegis04

May 9, 2017
I managed too finish the update, only thing i could not do was the dog quest there i had a black screen. What i did was use the fix for the screen flicker, then deleted the game and unpacked again then i could finish the rest without any bugs.
Press Space bar without moving, and you will repeat the previous scene with the screen frozen, but after the game returns and you can comeback without a problem

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
no no it is an easy fix. Just the dev set the bug at each event himself, so it plenty to go through. I have no clue why he did that as that is not very smart to do. I need to go through the game to see the reason. But from looking at the code, its a mistake in coding and just simple extra mistakes causing issues.

Do you mean the illusion game Aragonik so I can make characters. If so, then yes it did cross my mind. But it does not give you control. I rather use a full flesh out 3d modeling/animation software and I am familiar with quite a few. It a learning process.

Is not that I dont dare to try, I simply dont have the time. You guys may not know, but I am in college, med school in fact. My time is very very very very limited.

I didn't know, you are great for dedicating yourself to lending a hand to so many people, truly a hero, for sure it would be a masterpiece if one day you can

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got my own gym at home bro and sometime I really do watch it :ROFLMAO:. But only going outside gym because of a girl :ROFLMAO:, typical. And the joke is, she not even bothering with me :ROFLMAO:. Stupid big booty #$% :LOL:

Anyway, hey brother long time aint see you in this thread. Like you pass out in that boat with only beer bottles/cans. Good to hear from you bro. Merry Christmas my g and blessing to you and your family.

[/QUOTE] Your xmas gift, sorry but too cheap to buy wrapping paper and with this iinflation could only afford the hat
Screenshot_222.png

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
I am letting the dev fix those bugs. I am just focusing on the update for Lucy atm.

I got my own gym at home bro and sometime I really do watch it :ROFLMAO:. But only going outside gym because of a girl :ROFLMAO:, typical. And the joke is, she not even bothering with me :ROFLMAO:. Stupid big booty #$% :LOL:

Anyway, hey brother long time aint see you in this thread. Like you pass out in that boat with only beer bottles/cans. Good to hear from you bro. Merry Christmas my g and blessing to you and your family.

Just to clarify for you as you dont understand. The fix attempts to fix the practice which it does, period. What happens is the dev sets the bug 'bad code in a sense' at mostly nearly every event, hence you get the practice loop. If you try to play the game by yourself without the fix you would notice the time stops also, indicating that the dev screw up. Maybe asking the dev why time stops :LOL:
tank's man, and the bug fix link don't work

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night ummm, did you delete your bug fix for v0.92? on the mega it's showing not available :HideThePain:
hey bro, yeah I did. To much complaining blaming the fix. I am going to play the update myself tonight and go through everything in the update and fix all new content, so at least Lucy events can be played. I am not fixing any of the old bugs and letting the dev fix those himself.

Just letting you know: If you wanna bypass some bugs, go into you menu > items > essential > phone > then exit
You guys would then be able to use W and use the bugfixer and spend-time. This might allow you to pass the content, but some content will be blocked and cannot be seen until fixed. I will check it out further tonight.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
hey bro, yeah I did. To much complaining blaming the fix. I am going to play the update myself tonight and go through everything in the update and fix all new content, so at least Lucy events can be played. I am not fixing any of the old bugs and letting the dev fix those himself.

Just letting you know: If you wanna bypass some bugs, go into you menu > items > essential > phone > then exit
You guys would then be able to use W and use the bugfixer and spend-time. This might allow you to pass the content, but some content will be blocked and cannot be seen until fixed. I will check it out further tonight.
thanks for the heads up, then I'll hold off playing for now :p

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
tengo la versión comprimida y le encontre solucion temporal.

1-descarga el bugfix de sympho.

2-reemplaza los archivos data.

3-termina el entrenamiento que parpadea el juego ahora que esta arreglado con el parche.

4-llega al momento donde controlas a Lucy antes del contrato.

5-ahora vuelve a instala la data que tenias antes de parchar con el bugfix de sympho.

6-ahora puedes entrenar y afuera le diras a Lucy que firmaste el contrato.

de las escenas extras en barselona,una de las chicas esta bugeada y es la chica de la esquina inferior derecha, la que esta en medio de las banderas de españa.

saludos.

I have the compressed version and I found a temporary solution.

1-download the sympho bugfix.

2-replaces the data.

3-finish the training that flashes the game now that it's fixed with the patch.

4-reach the moment where you control Lucy before the contract.

5-now reinstall the data you had before patching with the sympho bugfix.

6-now you can train and outside you will tell Lucy that you signed the contract.

Of the extra scenes in Barcelona, one of the girls is bugged and it's the girl in the lower
right corner, the one in the middle of the Spanish flags.

Greetings.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Symphony of the Night
There is a minor bug when lucy is showering in the morning when selecting sex option the scene is frozen so you need to use image stuck fix to unfreeze game but scene is canceled.

There is also a minor bug with kitchen sex with lucy if you select continue instead of cum option, scene is frozen but after some time the cum and continue option shows again so you can unfreeze game and finish scene.

At late night when visiting lucy in living room, the lucy riding scene is a bit fast with transition from one scene to another I do not think that it is intended to be like that

Maybe you can look at it if you have time. ;)

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes