anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
creo que ya me termine el update.

confirmo los bug que escribieron en este foro:

1-Lucy en el balcon a las 15 estirando, se congela la imagen y no termina el loop (el cum)

2-en el baño de abajo a las 6, si eliges entrar mientras se ducha y de handjob/blowjow/sex, escoges sex, la imagen se congela y parece sin terminar porque no tiene animacion como los otros.

3-en el baño de arriba despues de las 22, loop infinito, tienes que reiniciar el juego para salir.

extra-la chica rubia de barcelona ente las banderas de españa, despues de instalar el traductor no puedes volver a interactuar, es la opcion b de la mision de repartir folletos en las calles.

I think I finished the update.

I confirm the bugs that were written in this forum:

1-Lucy on the balcony at 3:00 p.m. stretching, the image freezes and the loop does not end (the cum)

2-in the bathroom downstairs at 6, if you choose to enter while he is showering and from handjob/blowjow/sex, you choose sex, the image freezes and it seems unfinished because it doesn't have animation like the others.

3-in the bathroom upstairs after 10:00 p.m., infinite loop, you have to restart the game to exit.

extra-the blonde girl from Barcelona between the flags of Spain, after installing the translator you cannot interact again, it is option b of the mission to distribute leaflets in the streets.
Oh yea, I forgot about the shower scenes.

As for the blonde girl, you can interact with her ONLY if you don't interact with the blue shirt girl on the opposite park cuz you can only pick 1 of them. Doesn't matter anyways cuz the blonde didn't do shit for you even after you complete her quest while the blue shirt girl will give you a bj.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I seriously can't believe he wasted our time with a lot of condom scenes really dev. Either way the scenes was nice just a condom is a bone killer. Since the game is complete for me now time to put it on ignore been waiting years to fuck the slut Lucy. Even though the dev ruined her in last update with that shitty backstory.
Really?

Not defending BoN here but I thought there are more raws than condom scenes for Lucy. She forced you to use it twice & already took it off at the 3rd scene, the rest of the trip are raws. In total, Lucy had like 2 & a half condom scenes (3 if you count the 3rd scene that she took it out midway & let you do her raw) while her raws scene were 3 & half (4 if you count the 3rd scene) + all of the house events.

You can check out the saves that I posted if you think I'm bullshitting. Out of 6 total scenes (sex only, not counting hj, bj, tj or grind), we have for Lucy:
  • 2 & a half (or 3) are condoms
  • 3 & a half (or 4) + all of the house events are raws
Although, you're still somewhat right on the overused of condoms cuz all of the side quests girls (during the trip only) that have sex with you are with condoms.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
si las sorpresas son las chicas españolas y un trio de Sarah y Rachel (no se si se puede repetir) y una mini escena con Maria antes de viajar, menuda mierda, al menos que alguien de aqui alla encontrado un nuevo personaje o una interaccion nueva.

Lucy no tiene sexo interactivo como el resto aun,el le programo (mal) los eventos de la casa.

Me cansa que Beggar otra vez meta personajes irrelevantes y alarge artificialmente la trama de Lucy.Estoy jugando la vieja version y es un casi un copia y pega de la "cita final" de Sarah con un poco del "cita final" de esta Sarah del Revamp.

Beggar tardo 3 dias extra para sacarlo y los eventos de la casa ya esban dentro del juego desde la 0.91 y no tengo miedo a equivocarme que recien se pone a trabajar justo el dia de la entrega, como si fuera un tarea de escuela :rolleyes:.

If the surprises are the Spanish girls and a trio of Sarah and Rachel (I don't know if it can be repeated) and a mini scene with Maria before traveling, what a crap, unless someone from here has found a new character or a new interaction .

Lucy doesn't have interactive sex like the rest yet, he programmed (badly) the events of the house.

I get tired of Beggar again introducing irrelevant characters and artificially lengthening Lucy's plot. I'm playing the old version and it's almost a copy and paste of Sarah's "final date" with a bit of this Sarah's "final date" Revamp.

Beggar took an extra 3 days to get it out and the house events were already in the game since 0.91 and I'm not afraid of making a mistake because it just started working on the day it was delivered, as if it were a school assignment :rolleyes:.

Reactions: Alkasal and chunkas

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I seriously can't believe he wasted our time with a lot of condom scenes really dev. Either way the scenes was nice just a condom is a bone killer. Since the game is complete for me now time to put it on ignore been waiting years to fuck the slut Lucy. Even though the dev ruined her in last update with that shitty backstory.
Damn , I really feel the same way with Milftoon Drama but atleast this one is better

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 20th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Symphony of the Night why mega link no longer available ?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Aragonik
Did you apply SoTN’s fix & get further than the Lucy buy condoms part yet?

If you did, save immediately & switch the game to the original unfix version, then it should run normally.

Xander85

Jul 12, 2017
0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 20th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Symphony of the Night why mega link no longer available ?
yeah.... I need to download the bufigx... but is no more availlable

Erogenerator

Nov 29, 2018
This game doesnt have NTR Tag but i used the search function and so many people says that it contains NTR.
This game have or doesnt have NTR? (Just answer me and dont start a war please)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
BoN official patch has been added to the for easy access to everyone since the link is at the main page. Thanks to a friendly stranger, I would not say his/her name until he/she tell me I can. Thanks for sharing it to me and us (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback and DD69-1

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
BoN official patch has been added to the for easy access to everyone since the link is at the main page. Thanks to a friendly stranger, I would not say his/her name until he/she tell me I can. Thanks for sharing it to me and us (y)
About time he worked his ass off.

So, is the fix only for the blinking after Lucy bought condoms or did he also fix other bugs as well? I asked cuz the balcony house event still freezes the screen.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes