Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
About time he worked his ass off.

So, is the fix only for the blinking after Lucy bought condoms or did he also fix other bugs as well? I asked cuz the balcony house event still freezes the screen.
Yes it fixes the blinking by removing it completely, fix the time sticking/freezing, added some bj events with some girls in Barcelona. Lucy sex fixes and people/quest around Barcelona. Basically it fixes and add one time events in Barcelona event change. No other fixes. First time in forever he is trying to fix the game it seems. Lets wait and see what else he fixes as there are many more bugs, hopefully all will be patched out, finish strong I say :)

Reactions: ganzback

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
friday night 3some got skipped but rachel and sarah kissing image still there.
is it because i didn't install incest patch?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
With this patch I have errror. Need help, please
Thats the dev patch bro. It works just fine on my side. Tested on Compress and FULL.
Therefore, problem is on your side. Are you using any mods?

yup anyone figured it out... why add spanish in the game as a mandate, makes no sense :rolleyes:
Send me a save facing the problem, and I will check how to complete the event

friday night 3some got skipped but rachel and sarah kissing image still there.
is it because i didn't install incest patch?
There is no incest patch, incest is in the game. Check the incest patch post to find its location.
For stuck images, use the game's bugfixer menu, image stuck option

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
the fix beggar broken my game dont think why.

type error
cannot read property pages of null

only works saves after travel barcelona

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
the fix beggar broken my game dont think why.

type error
cannot read property pages of null
Are you using any mods, if so, then that may be the reason. If not, then send me your save and I will check, I will try to force load it. I used the patch on both compress and full and no issue here.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
It is simply impossible to play it normally. If a Beggar had lived in the time of Dante Alighieri, the famous writer could easily have added another circle of hell from BoN to his own. The game in its current form is some kind of endless horror movie of category C. A black screen, endless flickering, a constant exhibition of incorrect screens instead of the necessary ones for the current event. It seems that everything is done in a hurry just before the deadlines of the promised releases. These stripes on top:
FFEventoCASALucy378.png
K1BLucy083.png
etc.
couldn't they have been removed at least in Photoshop?

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I've run into some kind bug in the latest update to Lucy's quest where every time I try to go into the market, it instead traps me in the door to the pharmacy and I have to use the bugfixer to unlock character just to get out. Is there a bugfix for this?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I've run into some kind bug in the latest update to Lucy's quest where every time I try to go into the market, it instead traps me in the door to the pharmacy and I have to use the bugfixer to unlock character just to get out. Is there a bugfix for this?
Just simply don’t go there.

As far as I can recall, there’s nothing there anyways.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yes it fixes the blinking by removing it completely, fix the time sticking/freezing, added some bj events with some girls in Barcelona. Lucy sex fixes and people/quest around Barcelona. Basically it fixes and add one time events in Barcelona event change. No other fixes. First time in forever he is trying to fix the game it seems. Lets wait and see what else he fixes as there are many more bugs, hopefully all will be patched out, finish strong I say :)
Ngl, the time freezing is kinda a blessing in disguise. You can basically complete all of the side quests events in that same afternoon when the game allowed to free roam, then open up the phone in your inventory to get access to skip time again & just skip ahead to quickly get through the main events.

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
when you walk in barcelona and then you buy the translator then you can't talk to the girls that are down on the map, and if you do the search for the dog in barcelona, and try to enter the "supermercado" it get bug and you teleport inside from the "farmacia" door and I can't escape, bug fixes. fix that?

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
una cosa alguno mas le a pasado desde que esta en barcelona ademas de bugearse la escean de la dueña del perro al fianl que no le funcione lo del movil quiero decir lo de la tecla W (more thing has happened to him since he was in Barcelona, in addition to bugging the scene of the dog's owner, in the end that the mobile thing did not work for him, I mean the W key thing)

Reactions: FranXtreme

BDI

May 23, 2017
Are you using any mods, if so, then that may be the reason. If not, then send me your save and I will check, I will try to force load it. I used the patch on both compress and full and no issue here.
Now we are back to that lousy soccer game again. Is there someway to make it like the one that was back several builds ago?

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Lol first time playing and I'm stuck because every rout of the main quests is blocked by an error, each error caused by a missing file in the data folder.
I hope someone posts a data folder with all the files in it.
the unofficial patch didn't added new files to my data folder.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes