Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
That sounds more like saving for MNL2.

Beg probably gonna wrap it up with Lucy interactive & date events, then call it a day for this game.
If you remember during Laura's storyline she said she has plans for MC...so maybe Beggar plans a threesome with Maria and Laura BUT I'd love to have a threesome witb Sarah and Lucy but i doubt we're gonna get it, but y'know hope dies last

fuck9milf

May 3, 2020
i arrived to hotel with Lucy
bath and go to restersant and back to room
after the event with Lucy, it send me to the area and keep lightning.
it is a bug?

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
After the second soccer game, the MC has a chat with Lucy, they say it seems she's going to sleep and then the same chat starts and she starts skipping day after day infinitely
Here I leave the save, it happens right after winning the game
PS: I also have an error when entering the supermarket, I imagine that the meat for the dog is bought there, but when trying to enter the supermarket, it transports me to the pharmacy and bugs me at the door

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
After the second soccer game, the MC has a chat with Lucy, they say it seems she's going to sleep and then the same chat starts and she starts skipping day after day infinitely
Here I leave the save, it happens right after winning the game
PS: I also have an error when entering the supermarket, I imagine that the meat for the dog is bought there, but when trying to enter the supermarket, it transports me to the pharmacy and bugs me at the door
For the dog quest: Go to the park down the left corner, where the dog runs like crazy, above you will find something like a bee, take this and go back to the hotel, in the hotel go left to the restaurant, go to the spot with the stars, wait for a while and then go to the park where the bald man with the dog is, you will find a cyrcle, go there, take the dog to the girl.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
there is major bug after lucy bought condom the scene move to mc training but the screen keep going to restard any one can help

samed2014

Oct 19, 2017
can someone help me, the guide in the game says that a have to talk with lucy outside of school on midday, but she dosen t apear

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
request some help i stuck i try to meet her at school but can't find her now don't know what to do next

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes