DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
finished the update, Lucy's house events are bugged as hell, dunno if it's reported or not

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
gente os voy a dejar mi save justo antes de cojer al perro en barcelona si alguno me hace el favor y pasarse lo de la esena de la dueña por que a mi se me queda en negro y ya no se que hacer asta intente empezar desde el parche anterior y nada, haber si alguno lo puede pasar(People I'm going to leave you my save just before taking the dog in Barcelona if someone does me a favor and pass on the scene of the owner because it stays black for me and I don't know what to do until I try to start from the beginning previous patch and nothing, see if anyone can pass it)

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Finally finished the update, but honestly this left me with more questions than answers, the game direction (if it does get anymore updates) is gonna be... interesting? Only makes you wonder how the game will end, hell theres way to many possible endings for it:unsure:

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
how can you fix this? tried bugfixer options and doing interactive sex scenes but it never goes away.
I think it is related to some events in the code. I'm not sure which is which, and I don't want to install RPG Maker to figure it out. We can only wait and hope that the dev fixes everything.

You can make a simple workaround by making the button invisible. It doesn't solve the main problem, but you won't be bothered by it at least. To reveal the active button in scenes, click on the area where the lick should normally appear.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm sure the entire world was curious about this. Thank you for the useful information.
Y'know...we live in a free world where everyone can say what the heck they want, no point on being a perfectionist or whatever just enjoy the game even if it's buggy as fuck and the dev doesn't release updates when he said he would

Reactions: StreamSteam

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Y'know...we live in a free world where everyone can say what the heck they want, no point on being a perfectionist or whatever just enjoy the game even if it's buggy as fuck and the dev doesn't release updates when he said he would
That was a joke :KEK: but yea, this game is currently too buggy for me to continue playing.

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
bug.png

I lost my save but I wanted to start over rather than skipped to the updated part. But lo and behold bugs! first it was sarah and christian, originally in the beginning we go to the pool and listening him talking about her ass but thats changed, now we go to the front where we argue with christian and he went out with sarah in his car, but the scene in the pool is still triggering somehow but there's nobody there, we still get the dialog about his ass talk but the cutscene are where everyone is at the new cutscene, after a few in-game days continuing the story this happened. The text wont go away even after a sex scene. I wonder what more bugs I find as I continue on throughout the game.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Now that Lucy's storyline is completed it will be interesting to see where Beggar will go after her update...it could be either Pussy Fights Tournament or progress further in the main story with Warren and Jack,the Triads and the other gangs.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Now that Lucy's storyline is completed it will be interesting to see where Beggar will go after her update...it could be either Pussy Fights Tournament or progress further in the main story with Warren and Jack,the Triads and the other gangs.
That sounds more like saving for MNL2.

Beg probably gonna wrap it up with Lucy interactive & date events, then call it a day for this game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes