melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
help, after getting off the flight to barcelona, luci and the MC meet the coach and the assistant from barcelona, then it triggers the scene of the attached image but the character gets stuck and the cars go by all the time. I try to use the error corrector but it is impossible. I appreciate your help since it does not let me see the new content of Barcelona

1671632030993.png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I was testing someone save and I have to say. That football event thing in Barcelona is complete doodoo. To long and stupid. Even if you love football, why would you make it so long and stupid mechanics. Trying to play the actual football game which has no meaning what-so-ever; besides maybe, slowing the game down and making it seem longer because it was like a blackhole horizon event - time dilation for me :rolleyes:.
To those who love it, good for you, but to me, doodoo is doodoo

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I was testing someone save and I have to say. That football event thing in Barcelona is complete doodoo. To long and stupid. Even if you love football, why would you make it so long and stupid mechanics. Trying to play the actual football game which has no meaning what-so-ever; besides maybe, slowing the game down and making it seem longer because it was like a blackhole horizon event for me :rolleyes:.
I agree, can there be an option to play or bypass it made and put in your mod whenever you update it again?

tewt77

May 29, 2017
i think i fond a solution to the loop on the trip when the loop start for me it was after the contract is singed i copied my saves and deleted the game and used the original game without the bug fixes and Spain went on without a problem hppe that help if ur loop started like mine

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Ms. Lisette, by the way, is buggy. It is not possible to continue with her story. It loops back to the beginning whenever you visit her.

Wrecker

Mar 28, 2017
Just finished the last update, and I can say that, even though not everything that he promised was actually delivered, this might be one of the best updates yet. I know the whole game start was revamped, and I hope to be able to play it when that is fixed, however the scenes for this new update were dope AF, I mean, nothing new sure, yet pretty good regardless.

The Football event however, I at first thought I won't have enough time to get all sex scenes, yet I believe most of the scenes were completed in the first 2 or 3 days.

Quick tip, if you're not able to get rid of the professor when you're playing with Lucy, just go to the bathroom next to the vending machines on the hotel, then when he moves to right, go through the door quick and run.

A quick guide for the Football events:
The Adidas sponsor one triggers by itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The other one from the press will go search for you everyday and the MC will reject her until the last or almost last day (can't remember), if you accept the proposal the scene will trigger.
Here, before proceeding with the events, you'll need to buy a translator on the electronics store.
The girl you meet in front of the vending machines and then at the first celebration with trigger her scene after you win the finals, so no need to go look for here.
The Catalan independence girl event explains by itself, you'll just need to speak to every NPC you find until there's no more of them, apart from this, there's an extra event from a dude asking you to put up posters, if you put them all he gives you $200 which I believe add to the money the girl asks for you to be able to get the event, yet I cannot be sure.
The girl who lost her dog - you'll just need to talk to a few NPCs until they start giving you hints of where they seen the dog, until they direct you to the park in front of the dance club, if you talk to the guy there he'll send you to fuck off so you'll need to go to the park on the southwest and hit the bee next to the dog spinning around, then (I believe this is done on Morning yet I'm unsure) go to the hotel's dining room and there'll be stars on the counter, click on them and then go back to the dog and you'll get it, then go speak to the girl again.
The sexshop owner I'm unsure how you trigger the event, I believe it's right after the first time you play with Lucy but I'm not sure. In order to get the scene, you'll need to go to your room and click on the suitcases to get Lucy's dildo of MC's dick, give it to the sexshop owner.

I believe that's all the events, so a final tip if you're playing this expansion would be to look for Lucy everytime you can free roam around Spain and the hotel, as there are several events with her. Let me list them, yet I might forget some:
First event: Morning at the Pool, you'll need to speak to her and then run around trying to avoid NPCs to see you naked.
Second event: City at Morning/Midday (southwest park, where the dog running around is) - can't remember the scene.
Third? event: Pool at Morning, the event triggers itself if you go to the Pool.
Fourth? event: City (sexshop window).
Fifth event: Room (right after doing the previous event) - just go to your room and there'll be stars next on the bed, the MC will go to sleep and Lucy then will come and trigger the scene.

Also, I know there're bugs, lots of them in this game, yet I believe most of them are on the start, as I believe you can't even play it, however, I did not experience lots of them while playing this update (of course I've just played the new content), most of them were just visual, however there's a few to point out:
Entering the supermarket on the Football event just bugged my game out, had to restart but fortunately I just had a save almost seconds ago.
After you get the scene with the girl who lost her dog, I just got a black screen, got rid of it using the Debug - Black Screen option, and then I just got an static image of the previous sex scene, which I got rid of it using the Debug - Image Stuck option.
At last, the most annoying one, after you get rid of the professor while playing with Lucy, he'll just wait there indefinitely for the whole day, even if you're playing with the MC.

That being said, most the scenes were great, so I can say the wait was worth it, although I believe his behavior cannot be justified and he's lost pretty much all credibility, so he'll need to get his shit together before starting to work on the next update or this'll be the last update we'll ever see before he changes names and starts a new game.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I was testing someone save and I have to say. That football event thing in Barcelona is complete doodoo. To long and stupid. Even if you love football, why would you make it so long and stupid mechanics. Trying to play the actual football game which has no meaning what-so-ever besides slow the game down and make it seem longer because it was like a blackhole horizon event for me :rolleyes:.
To those who love it, good for you, but doodoo is doodoo
Actually, I expected the worst. The gameplay itself is very complicated by mistakes. But since I've been playing for a long time, I got so used to bugs in this game that I just stopped paying attention to them. Here, for example, is a screenshot from my game with the non-disappearing inscription "lick" and the eternal Laura behind the wall:
bugs_1.png
But that's exactly how soundly the plot itself is made, how well the culmination of Lucy's storyline with MC is served, to be honest, I liked it (y) Even Coach Martinez did not disappoint. And this is despite the fact that the championship takes place in the old scenery of the same hotel for Tynimond Card Tournament. However, they used to go there by car with Sara, and now they fly by plane with Lucy. No, there's not much football there, if you concentrate on the events of Lucy and her son. Just to play these football matches yourself - it just takes hellish patience. But I have this patience, because a Beggar has accustomed me to worse things over the years ;)
In general, of course, I would like there to be more drive in the storyline with Lucy, so that there would be more men around our mommy. More tough confrontation, like this:
K1Lucy467.png
or this one:
K1Lucy232.png
Unfortunately, it turned out to be a tearful romantic story. However, if we evaluate the WHOLE storyline of Lucy and MС in general, then it turned out very well!
P.S.: When Lucy is angry, she has such a funny expression on her face. It's even better when she's embarrassed (y)
FFEventoCASALucy650.png

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I was testing someone save and I have to say. That football event thing in Barcelona is complete doodoo. To long and stupid. Even if you love football, why would you make it so long and stupid mechanics. Trying to play the actual football game which has no meaning what-so-ever; besides maybe, slowing the game down and making it seem longer because it was like a blackhole horizon event - time dilation for me :rolleyes:.
To add-in, your teammate AIs are absolute ASS!

Their active hitboxes are just there to be extra obstacles for you to maneuver cuz I swear, MC would've done so much better if the entire team is just him & the goalkeeper.

Also, the opponent AIs made no sense. They only need to keep the ball for a certain period of time & they get an automatic goal WITHOUT THE NEED OF GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE GOALKEEPER. Yes, that's right. BoN programmed in a way that if you don't steal the ball in a few seconds, it's an automatic goal for the opponent team REGARDLESS of wherever they are on the field, including right next to their goalkeeper & nowhere near yours.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To add-in, your teammate AIs are absolute ASS!

Their active hitboxes are just there to be extra obstacles for you to maneuver cuz I swear, MC would've done so much better if the entire team is just him & the goalkeeper.

Also, the opponent AIs made no sense. They only need to keep the ball for a certain period of time & they get an automatic goal WITHOUT THE NEED OF GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE GOALKEEPER. Yes, that's right. BoN programmed in a way that if you don't steal the ball in a few seconds, it's an automatic goal for the opponent team REGARDLESS of wherever they are on the field, including right next to their goalkeeper & nowhere near yours.
This is exactly what I was referring to. It stress me out to much to play that dam football shit.

Symphony of the Night

There are missing images for the date. Is this intentional?
Bro, with this dev I never know nah. It shocks me at the low quality in terms of creating new bugs, missing files, new release not even having old fixes in it. It is like he uses old game version with all the bugs each time to releases.

But to supply a fix for your problem, the old unofficial patch "missing images patch" should work just fine. It is still in the bug patch post.

Edited: DonOps I edited the to make it more clearer for the missing images

Last edited:

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
HELP HELP PLEASE!!, after getting off the flight to barcelona, luci and the MC meet the coach and the assistant from barcelona, then it triggers the scene of the attached image but the character gets stuck and the cars go by all the time. I try to use the error corrector but it is impossible. I appreciate your help since it does not let me see the new content of Barcelona

View attachment 2252572
[/QUOTE]

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes