RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
I have a question I stuck after lucy masturbate for MC in shower room I cant see her in parking and I try to do sarah event and sent lucy to work but when I check book of face it said lucy wait in parking what should I do next ?
if you already did sarah event then you can skip time, so skip time until 8 am Lucy will be in the parking lot of your house

Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
i wonder if simphony of the night have means to see if beggar use his fixes
I know this post is a few weeks old but I don't think he does use the bugfixes - 0.92 doesn't have the stolen car fix for Marble (Hornet Garage). Anyone have the 0.91 bugfix zipped to share?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I found the bee and after returning the dog and getting thanked, I get a black screen. HELP!!

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Hey to all the people who have got past the "meet Lucy outside of school at midday" where was Lucy? Or was it automatic ?

ancelian

Oct 10, 2019
I did the dog quest, the sex shop quest and raised 600 euros and gave it to the girl but I can't seem to advance further. Is this a bug?

sir galahad

Dec 9, 2017
Guys i thing i figured it out. For those who keep getting training loop. Complete the training, talk to manager, when you come to in front of the hotel hit escape, go items then phone, then close phone, hit w and skip time couple of times until night. Hope this helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frnn59

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Guys i thing i figured it out. For those who keep getting training loop. Complete the training, talk to manager, when you come to in front of the hotel hit escape, go items then phone, then close phone, hit w and skip time couple of times until night. Hope this helps.
you will unfortunately get the blinking bug again next game

Frnn59

Aug 12, 2022
Someone could help me? it says "meet with Lucy outside of school at midday", i go, but nothing happens :/

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes