Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Okay I finally, went through all the pm/dm. When I come back from gym, I will start fixing the bugs at Barcelona, there are plenty of the same bug prevent many sex scenes and other stuff from happening. It causes blinking screen, stopping events from progressing, and resetting the day/football match in a loop. I would only fix those bugs, I am leaving the rest to the lazy dev. My apologies to everyone, I know you guys want Lucy ass :ROFLMAO:. I will try to sort it out soon (y)

I will check them out later.
How nice for you looking out for us with the game breaking bugs BoN's making,you deserve a medal of honor directly from him GGs

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.92 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 20th Dec, 2022.

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

Change-log:
  • Bug patch changed - Barcelona blink bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi man one question, can you fix the problem when the mc will unlock lick for irene and the word lick still stuck in the screen? becouse when i use the bug fix options the word don't out, he still there

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Now I seem to be stuck in a loop after the second training session.
Run around the field before the time runs out. Get driven back to hotel, interact with any character, get looped back to training.
Is there a fix for this?
For me the second training session is on a unstoppable blinking that MC always return to the inicial position when the screen goes dark, i tried to let time goes around 5pm and still nothing happened (i can talk to the coach and receive the training objective but as screen is poping and MC goes back to the initial position every blink, i cant complete the session).

Reactions: M!do and Kenuichi

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For me the second training session is on a unstoppable blinking that MC always return to the inicial position when the screen goes dark, i tried to let time goes around 5pm and still nothing happened (i can talk to the coach and receive the training objective but as screen is poping and MC goes back to the initial position every blink, i cant complete the session).
Yeah, same I'll wait for Symphony of the Night bug fix

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Okay I finally, went through all the pm/dm. When I come back from gym, I will start fixing the bugs at Barcelona, there are plenty of the same bug prevent many sex scenes and other stuff from happening. It causes blinking screen, stopping events from progressing, and resetting the day/football match in a loop. I would only fix those bugs, I am leaving the rest to the lazy dev. My apologies to everyone, I know you guys want Lucy ass :ROFLMAO:. I will try to sort it out soon (y)
Hey buddy having a pic of a gym and looking at it is not going to the gym. Merry Christmas hope you and family have a good one Screenshot_171.png

DarKing25

Dec 3, 2020
I am bugged in the first training, an infinite loop happens, when Lucy appears with the other girl and immediately the second training appears, when I finish running through the field, Lucy appears with the coach and nothing can be done

artyeiei

Jan 9, 2020
I have a question I stuck after lucy masturbate for MC in shower room I cant see her in parking and I try to do sarah event and sent lucy to work but when I check book of face it said lucy wait in parking what should I do next ?

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
I have a question I stuck after lucy masturbate for MC in shower room I cant see her in parking and I try to do sarah event and sent lucy to work but when I check book of face it said lucy wait in parking what should I do next ?
if you already did sarah event then you can skip time, so skip time until 8 am Lucy will be in the parking lot of your house

Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
i wonder if simphony of the night have means to see if beggar use his fixes
I know this post is a few weeks old but I don't think he does use the bugfixes - 0.92 doesn't have the stolen car fix for Marble (Hornet Garage). Anyone have the 0.91 bugfix zipped to share?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I found the bee and after returning the dog and getting thanked, I get a black screen. HELP!!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes