Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh.. always I needed all those Windows codecs to play this game on Linux... I finally realize why I've never been able to play this game more than 30minutes...
Normally the game runs out of the box due the the packaging etc. But the compress unpacks and compresses the files. Should run just fine on Linux but you may need to install 3rd party codecs if you experience issues. Note these are just for blank video or images. If the game crashes then thats another issue

Reactions: ganzback

ManuZero

Jul 26, 2017
Ok if you are stuck in the loop here is what worked for me:

I don't remember when (i think it's when you are suppossed to play against PSG) but you need to wait the in hotel bedroom but DONT TRIGGER the spark on the bed.

Pass 1 or 2 days and in the afternoon Lucy should appears in the bathroom.

Head to the bathroom and trigger the scene and continue to play normally.

The event with the spark in the bed should be triggered after the pool scene when you are in the finals against the real madrid.
can you post your save file pls

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
Normally the game runs out of the box due the the packaging etc. But the compress unpacks and compresses the files. Should run just fine on Linux but you may need to install 3rd party codecs if you experience issues. Note these are just for blank video or images. If the game crashes then thats another issue
are you by any chance working on the bug fix for the blinking after buying condoms?

Oct 17, 2017
Ok if you are stuck in the loop here is what worked for me:

I don't remember when (i think it's when you are suppossed to play against PSG) but you need to wait the in hotel bedroom but DONT TRIGGER the spark on the bed.

Pass 1 or 2 days and in the afternoon Lucy should appears in the bathroom.

Head to the bathroom and trigger the scene and continue to play normally.

The event with the spark in the bed should be triggered after the pool scene when you are in the finals against the real madrid.
yeah but when youre supposed to play psg, thats the day the buying condom event happens, so i cant wait in the room. i tried waiting every other day for this bathroom scene but it just puts you into the next match at 16:00

Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
I noticed that for some scenes in the house for Lucy, a continuation with penetration From them is realized: Studying in the ms room, an evening on the balcony, watching a movie in the hall. This is what I managed to find. There is a scene in the shower on the first floor, but it freezes and does not go.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Voy a esperar a los bugfix para descargarlo.
Por lo que leo en este foro,tal parece que tendre que hacer una copia de respaldo de mis saves.

I'm going to wait for the bugfix to download it.
From what I read in this forum, it seems that I will have to make a backup copy of my saves.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes