Yokiiz

Jun 19, 2020
please, fix bug for flashing black screen in MC training football scene after Lucy buy comdom.
my eye torture.

xmanburst

Jan 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the “it's not over yet” interactive scene with the girls that you live with? I know that when you make Amy, Sarah, Maria, and Laura cum 3 times you can have a special scene when they take over and I wonder how you unlock that?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the “it's not over yet” interactive scene with the girls that you live with? I know that when you make Amy, Sarah, Maria, and Laura cum 3 times you can have a special scene when they take over and I wonder how you unlock that?
Do you mean when all the interactive scenes are unlocked in your new house?

notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
I only got that with Helen, Joana, Maria and Laura. Its by chance. Theres a likelyhood of that happening

Mar 12, 2018
I started looking for packages for Nesrot but they show up as exclamation marks which I cannot interact with. Has anyone else encountered this issue or am I doing something wrong?

Mar 12, 2018
I have run into another issue when trying to work at the garage. Keep getting a failed to load image error and then the game gets stuck and I cannot progress any further.

Mar 12, 2018
How do you access babysitting jobs, someone mentioned a magnifying glass on computer or phone. Is this where you access the Online Courses cause I don't have an option there.

Reactions: chapuza

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I have run into another issue when trying to work at the garage. Keep getting a failed to load image error and then the game gets stuck and I cannot progress any further.
i remember some one posted a download link for missing img issues! i also had this problem.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
does anyone know a fix for the bug with not being able to select the different sex positions for Nadine and the Pam 3sum?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes