Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Who ever coded in this markus character i hope u get fucked! Man this character is the most annoying shit i have ever seen! I wish some one added in mod to kill this dude so badly right now! At this rate i might just drop the game because of this cunt character. Yes i am tilted!

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Use the unofficial bug patch, this was fix long time now. But you need to use a save before doing the Ivanna quest. As the fix is before the bug happens. I hope you did not depend on one save file. Additionally, at first the bug would seem as though it causes no issues, but it will most definitely break your game and prevent you from continuing.

Your save is not bugged. This is actually a fault in the game engine itself that was never fix and happens when anyone (dev or modders) change the master file entry/slots amount.
Send me your save, I will fix it for you

Send me your save, preferably before you encounter the bug so I can pinpoint and determine if it is indeed a bug. If you don't have an earlier save, then no worries, will just fix it for you.

======================================

To everyone else with missing images, especially Carol date images load issue. It has been said time and time again, use the missing images patch located at the unofficial bug patch post. It is not hard to search the thread for the answer which has been said many times. Heck the answer is sometime posted on the same thread page or one page behind, but members still ask the question. Even if lazy to read but not to post, there is a thread search button on the top right which will give faster/instant results rather than waiting for someone to respond.
At the thread main post, there are game guides, mods, saves, patches...everything you need to help yourself.

View attachment 2338822
ok thanks there is another save file with 18 in the name at the bottom which is like 300kb not sure if its related?

beastclown

Sep 6, 2017
Stuck in a loop with a countdown where I need to pick up maria's folder and deliver it to otter labs. I drive up to my old house but the yellow circle doesnt interact. Tried new install, new bug fix patches, new cheat mod install, unstuck char etc etc etc.. can anyone help?

pffffffff12345678

Jan 14, 2023
Lucy jail lab puzzle
It is just a small visual bug with the correct tick not showing for the last one:
View attachment 2334315

But the last one 8+8 = 16 will work. From that you can figure out the rest.
Hello again, friend. I have a question: now that I have completed all quests, there are no gentleman quests, making me feel as if I haven't had a real mission or anything, and it tells me to wait for the next update. Is the game that underdeveloped? And when will the next update be released?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello again, friend. I have a question: now that I have completed all quests, there are no gentleman quests, making me feel as if I haven't had a real mission or anything, and it tells me to wait for the next update. Is the game that underdeveloped? And when will the next update be released?
Honestly bro, I have no clue when the next update will be. Im just a pirate and modder and certainly not the dev patreon. From what you wrote, are you saying you finish all the mafia quest or you didnt get any gentleman quest? I recommend you look at the by HaremHero Always to see what your missing or what to do next.

ok thanks there is another save file with 18 in the name at the bottom which is like 300kb not sure if its related?
Mega
You not suppose to have more than one named '18.rpgsave' save file. So I am unsure what the other one is.
Anyway, the file you sent me in the link, should work fine now (y)

Last edited:

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Honestly bro, I have no clue when the next update will be. Im just a pirate and modder and certainly not the dev patreon. From what you wrote, are you saying you finish all the mafia quest or you didnt get any gentleman quest? I recommend you look at the by HaremHero Always to see what your missing or what to do next.

You not suppose to have more than one named '18.rpgsave' save file. So I am unsure what the other one is.
Anyway, the file you sent me in the link, should work fine now (y)
Many thanks save worked.

Dkxysisjxjs

Jan 1, 2021
Incest is off, that is why it is looping. Turn it on

Fixed in the unofficial bug patch.

Yes, a while now

Go to the left in the roof vent, then exit and then go back to the right roof door and you can exit.

Thats a bug in the game in a few places. Just have sex with someone else different from hospital and it suppose to go away.
what should I do to solve this problem. I installed the missing images patch but nothing is happening

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hello, I must be on more than thirty dates with Daisy and I can't finish its content, I put the 3 objects in their letterboxes, on the other hand I've never seen their scene in them using I read that it had to happen during the massages but impossible to see them suddenly I'm jaded, does anyone know the variable to put in save editor to finish the content of Daisy?

I specify that I am on version 0.92, I read that content had been deleted maybe that is part of i

Reactions: MilanoMilanesaArg
Apr 8, 2020
Hello, I must be on more than thirty dates with Daisy and I can't finish its content, I put the 3 objects in their letterboxes, on the other hand I've never seen their scene in them using I read that it had to happen during the massages but impossible to see them suddenly I'm jaded, does anyone know the variable to put in save editor to finish the content of Daisy?

I specify that I am on version 0.92, I read that content had been deleted maybe that is part of i
There are many dates with Daisy until her heart is filled and the events at home are on a specific day, I don't know if it was Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.

dragon16

May 22, 2021
There are many dates with Daisy until her heart is filled and the events at home are on a specific day, I don't know if it was Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.
ok thank you I hadn't paid attention to the day to spy on them, I could see for both a scene where she uses the last god on the other hand it's been 4/5 times that I redo it she always uses the same one and the quest is still not complete

edit: it's good for the spy scenes I had to play with the love variables and I could see them on the other hand I thought it came from that but the quest is still not over I'm going crazy

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2020
ok thank you I hadn't paid attention to the day to spy on them, I could see for both a scene where she uses the last god on the other hand it's been 4/5 times that I redo it she always uses the same one and the quest is still not complete

edit: it's good for the spy scenes I had to play with the love variables and I could see them on the other hand I thought it came from that but the quest is still not over I'm going crazy
could you do the event of daisy's mom when she is talking to the neighbor? Yes. If you continue doing the events and the tasks are not completed, it may be that your save bug is bugged

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
what should I do to solve this problem. I installed the missing images patch but nothing is happening
Did you read the instructions in the mega folder. I suggest you take a look, cause if you getting missing images still, then you installed it wrong as the file is present and no issues.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes