Jan 24, 2023
I have no clue as to how you miss critical parts. I try my best to fix you save. Do main missions until you get new house
It seems as though I may have the same thing. I don't have a new house, BoF says focus on school, school says focus on the study with Lucy but I don't have a new house yet. Not sure how to progress the main quest.

Any advice?

TIA

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
It seems as though I may have the same thing. I don't have a new house, BoF says focus on school, school says focus on the study with Lucy but I don't have a new house yet. Not sure how to progress the main quest.

Any advice?

TIA
I would not know if you dont share a save file for me to check through and compare. But I believe the bug you have is the school bug and principal bug, just from guessing. The unofficial bug patch fixes this.

Jan 24, 2023
I would not know if you dont share a save file for me to check through and compare. But I believe the bug you have is the school bug and principal bug, just from guessing. The unofficial bug patch fixes this.
Thanks, I have the unofficial bug fix applied already. Attached my save file.

Cheers for your help

Jan 2, 2022
Use the unofficial bug patch, this was fix long time now. But you need to use a save before doing the Ivanna quest. As the fix is before the bug happens. I hope you did not depend on one save file. Additionally, at first the bug would seem as though it causes no issues, but it will most definitely break your game and prevent you from continuing.

Your save is not bugged. This is actually a fault in the game engine itself that was never fix and happens when anyone (dev or modders) change the master file entry/slots amount.
Send me your save, I will fix it for you

Send me your save, preferably before you encounter the bug so I can pinpoint and determine if it is indeed a bug. If you don't have an earlier save, then no worries, will just fix it for you.

======================================

To everyone else with missing images, especially Carol date images load issue. It has been said time and time again, use the missing images patch located at the unofficial bug patch post. It is not hard to search the thread for the answer which has been said many times. Heck the answer is sometime posted on the same thread page or one page behind, but members still ask the question. Even if lazy to read but not to post, there is a thread search button on the top right which will give faster/instant results rather than waiting for someone to respond.
At the thread main post, there are game guides, mods, saves, patches...everything you need to help yourself.

View attachment 2338822
Once I enter the garage the screen goes blank and it won't load. Please assist.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Once I enter the garage the screen goes blank and it won't load. Please assist.
Use the unofficial bug patch, save works just fine

does the game freeze often for anyone else?
Nope, works just fine.

Thanks, I have the unofficial bug fix applied already. Attached my save file.

Cheers for your help
If you never been to the new house, how did you manage to do some of Lucy quest??????? The save is telling me very weird stuff :ROFLMAO:. Were you using save editors or other mods??? Thats the only way I know these things happen, cause my mods do not allow this.

This save is damage in terms of the main/school missions which controls the entire progress of the game. I cannot help accurately because I have no clue where you reach in your save. However, I looked through everything and assumed you are at the part with Rachel breaking into school. Therefore, I set your save right at roof to plan the night of break in. During my test after I made the corrections, your save seems to work fine and it seems I may be correct with my assumption. But REMEMBER this is my assumption so you 'may or not' get future unforeseen bugs which are technically not bugs in fact; just your save's fault.

Nevertheless, I highly recommend you start from scratch using a clean copy of the game. Cause these type of bugs is usually members fault, not the game and could be avoided. Hope it works out with the edited save regardless (y)

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2023
If you never been to the new house, how did you manage to do some of Lucy quest??????? The save is telling me very weird stuff :ROFLMAO:. Were you using save editors or other mods??? Thats the only way I know these things happen, cause my mods do not allow this.

This save is damage in terms of the main/school missions which controls the entire progress of the game. I cannot help accurately because I have no clue where you reach in your save. However, I looked through everything and assumed you are at the part with Rachel breaking into school. Therefore, I set your save right at roof to plan the night of break in. During my test after I made the corrections, your save seems to work fine and it seems I may be correct with my assumption. But REMEMBER this is my assumption so you 'may or not' get future unforeseen bugs which are technically not bugs in fact; just your save's fault.

Nevertheless, I highly recommend you start from scratch using a clean copy of the game. Cause these type of bugs is usually members fault, not the game and could be avoided. Hope it works out with the edited save regardless (y)
Thanks for looking into this. I don't have any save editors or other mods. I have the fix and the cheat MOD so who knows what's happened to it!?!?!

I think as you say I'll need to start from scratch and see what happens.

Thanks again

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
I need help, install the bug fix and cheat mod. but the problem is at the beginning of the tutorial with alex since the screen freezes.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I need help, install the bug fix and cheat mod. but the problem is at the beginning of the tutorial with alex since the screen freezes.
Just tested on v0.92 of the game + unofficial bug patch + cheat mod. No issues what-so-ever on my side. All is fine, problem must be on your end.

I suggest you start a new game without any mods and see for yourself. But for me, with the mods on, it works just fine.

Apr 8, 2020
Hello, good afternoon or good evening, I wanted to ask if someone is working on a mod gallery but with all the scenes from the revamp and 2.1, I know there are some mods but they are missing scenes and I wanted to know if they are going to release a mod one day 100% complete gallery

Apr 8, 2020
The entire lucy quest gets skipped in compressed version.
Hello, something similar happened to me. Do you happen to touch the walls in the corridor of the new house? If you did this, the characters are unlocked and you have to load prior to said moment in which the photo of Lucy appeared in the corridor

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes