dragon16

May 22, 2021
could you do the event of daisy's mom when she is talking to the neighbor? Yes. If you continue doing the events and the tasks are not completed, it may be that your save bug is bugged
I think that must be it I did the event with the neighbor several times as well as the two trio

Jkekil

Aug 18, 2021
Send me your save, preferably before you encounter the bug so I can pinpoint and determine if it is indeed a bug. If you don't have an earlier save, then no worries, will just fix it for you.
sorry for the late reply but I don't have a an earlier save so here the save of the screen I was on.

beastclown

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone fix this save? I can't drop off maria's folder at my house. The yellow circle is not interacting forcing me into a loop.

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save from completed 91? the latest save in the OP seems broken (unless thats just the game) where no quests are available and I cant visit an characters for repeat scenes

m.VX7

Sep 16, 2021
guys in the mission with the chinese gang i cant access this door i hear the sound of the opening but it wont open Screenshot_20230129_123341.png

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes