Jun 30, 2017

So you can see that I'm not lying, I haven't tried Starfield yet. Imagine how hard this is being. xd

The version is not completely ready yet, I don't want to release it. Some things are still in the pipeline and I still have to fix some things. But it is quite advanced. What do you prefer? I release the unfinished version or wait a little longer and release the completely finished version. I think it won't be more than a week. I don't have much left to finish the trios some work and finish testing the game completely.

Release today
30%

Delay
70%
69 votes total

fandox123

Jun 25, 2018

So you can see that I'm not lying, I haven't tried Starfield yet. Imagine how hard this is being. xd

The version is not completely ready yet, I don't want to release it. Some things are still in the pipeline and I still have to fix some things. But it is quite advanced. What do you prefer? I release the unfinished version or wait a little longer and release the completely finished version. I think it won't be more than a week. I don't have much left to finish the trios some work and finish testing the game completely.

Release today
30%

Delay
70%
69 votes total
this guy is actually one of the most disgusting scammers i have ever seen wtf

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Release today
30%

Delay
70%
69 votes total
Patrons are the most dumb people in the world. They really deserve be scammed until oblivion

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018

Release today
30%

Delay
70%
69 votes total
These patrons even dumber than shonen MC's.

StAYFRosTY76

Apr 10, 2023

Release today
30%

Delay
70%
69 votes total
He's been so honest with his patreons I'm sure he didn't take the screenshot between september 1-6 and started playing right after.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Another delay was beyond expected, he didn't even want to take responsibility for his incompetence and just left it to his simps. Lil bro only started working on the update 2-3 weeks ago at best. His "no more than a week" actually means, he needs at least 2-3 weeks in total to release something somewhat decent :KEK:
I doubt most people expect to see any update from him at all till 2024 rolls around.
Lil Bro is too entertaining at this point, he casually trolls and makes people mad by being an idiot :KEK:

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022

Release today
30%

Delay
70%
69 votes total
Hes really taking the piss here, he just doesnt care about changing his story anymore:ROFLMAO:, like another user said earlier the patreons are pretty much braindead

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes