Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Last edited:

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
I don't understand why people are arguing with each other over the same thing. We all agree that the dev is not standing by his word, milking their subs and making sure that he squeezes every cent out of them. But why the arguing? Its not going to make the process faster, its not gonna increase the quality and most importantly its not going to satisfy your horniness. So just sit tight and wait, it will eventually arrive.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I don't understand why people are arguing with each other over the same thing. We all agree that the dev is not standing by his word, milking their subs and making sure that he squeezes every cent out of them. But why the arguing? Its not going to make the process faster, its not gonna increase the quality and most importantly its not going to satisfy your horniness. So just sit tight and wait, it will eventually arrive.
Because with his statements he only creates more reasons for hatred... most of us get the game for free, this is a FACT, but let’s put ourselves in the place of someone who PAYS (for a second)... obviously it’s NOT nice to hear stupid excuses every time. Tell me straight - I have PROBLEMS and I’m not sure that I’ll make it on time (everything, briefly and to the point) and it promises in MAY, then SUMMER, then by the END of summer, then IN SEPTEMBER, now it’s not clear at all when... This is at least unprofessional and says a lot about a person. I (personally) do NOT insult him (because I get the product for free), BUT if I had paid, oooooo my rage would have no limit (no joke, I figured out how to punish him, even to the point of declaring him a fraudster and shutting him down monitization).... but as I said, I get the game for free -_-

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Great points here. If you're not a Patron, nothing you do or say is going to make BoN change anything about his work habits - seems like he actively blocks/ignores people he doesn't like anyway. If you are a Patron, stop paying him. It's very easy to cancel a membership and you can always re-activate it a month or two down the line if you feel he's delivering on a reasonable schedule again (I've done this with several patreon devs). Personally, I think this game is neat and I'll happily play the update when it arrives but there are thousands of other games here on this site to tide me over until then.

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
I don't see much "arguing with each other". Seems like people are pretty much arguing in the same direction. :p

Also, I believe you are confused regarding the purpose of this thread. At this point it's only 10% to do with My New Life Revamp, 90% to admire the absolute depths of spinelessness and cowardice a man is capable of. I genuinely come to this thread for comedy, the comments can be a good laugh.
---

Disclaimer: I mostly don't care about the length of time it takes a dev. The Summertime Saga guy takes a long ass time, but you can see him on a camera working. If his Patreons are happy with that, while clearly seeing he is working, I'm not inclined to complain about a dev taking too long when I'm not even paying for it.

Beggar of Net is different. I don't need to be a paying customer to identify a lying, conniving little weasel, and I don't need to be a paying customer to criticise that type of behaviour. The obvious lies, the fake polls, and all the other double digit IQ level ploys he comes up with make for great reading content, like a shitshow you watch from a distance.

We're all 19th century gentlemen here admiring the creature with an ass for a face some explorers got on an expedition off the coast of Patagonia.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes