teraptuss

May 4, 2019
I don't understand why people are arguing with each other over the same thing. We all agree that the dev is not standing by his word, milking their subs and making sure that he squeezes every cent out of them. But why the arguing? Its not going to make the process faster, its not gonna increase the quality and most importantly its not going to satisfy your horniness. So just sit tight and wait, it will eventually arrive.
Cause boredom and sexual frustration ? What's the sexual version of Hangry ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I could bet he will put another poll. This time asking if the dumb patrons want .94 OR just one big final update with all the remain content. Of course, to make this one big final update he will say he needs more time and will release by the end of the year. And of course the dumb patrons will vote for that option

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
I could bet he will put another poll. This time asking if the dumb patrons want .94 OR just one big final update with all the remain content. Of course, to make this one big final update he will say he needs more time and will release by the end of the year. And of course the dumb patrons will vote for that option
You are giving him ideas! Stooppp

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
beggar should finish this game, and not remake characters, even lack the Arab girl and the music teacher and the new girlfriend of Cristhian, the mother of Charles, the mother of the pink-haired girl of the school (I forgot her name), and the girls of the mafias. so you can remove a weight, and can start the other more calm

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
doubt we'll be getting an update, I honestly don't see him even communicating anything this weekend.

It's a real shame cause if he was just honest at the start and said it'll be "X" amount of months, we'd all be ok with it. But constantly saying that it'll be a week and then pulling the stuff he does just ruins things and damages his own rep.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes