Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
1. Anyone could take a screenshot prior to playing the game, which is clearly what happened here otherwise he would have used a screenshot with the date;

2. How can anyone trust a dev who doesn't know about Win+Shift+S???

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Why are you guys upset?
The guy loves to troll and abuse his fanbase and the f95zone community.
His fans love this...they love the delay and being lied.

I wish to meet one of his Patreon contributors,I want to see what kind of subspecies of human he is

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 2919695
no way people like this exist. its hist multi account for sure.
I will give you money so that you don't produce anything and please, take care of your health because even when a bee stings you get depressed, man. Please, as long as you don't get depressed,i will let you milk me forever.If you want, you can also fuck my ass, as long as you don't get depressed.Please beg,just dont stress too much and play triple a games more

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
View attachment 2920131
The true face of an NPC
"Guy" looks like he loves to see his wife get fk by 2 black dudes on an unicycle
I don't even know if i'll put an emoji of roflmao or an emoji of a facepalm for this guy, or an emoji of wow, it's tragicomic at the finest or at the worst, i'm having some mixed feelings, at the same time that i'm laughing, i'm kind sad to see how simp some people can be.

Btw, great avatar, i'm fucking dying here :ROFLMAO:

Lordsblades

May 29, 2018
still actual gif after 2 years. even more actual right now i guess
aSZsa.gif

and now that hes spent 2 years covering up his zero of content with endless level of lies and it became impossible ( i'll polish content / ive to fix bugs / ive unforeseen problems /my game isnt working / ive to polish game again from beginning like for another week/month. can u understand me, por favor? / cant run MY OWN GAME HEEELP / have to delay it again. sorry and gracias for eternal support ) - he began to create pseudovote sheets and now basically he can accuse of his incompetence, laziness and endless lie his own completely braindead patron-cucks, bravo scammer of net

btw do not wait for content even this week, hes rly not rdy cuz liar has had in afk mode like for 6 months in a row since march/april and just pretended to be "im doing something. just believe me and wait until next delay ofc! seeya in next month. or not? no. definitely not. ive to play AAA” . current situation is completely repeats 2022, hes also did nothing in previous spring, moved 0.92.5 to june, then july, august, september, october, november, december and then he ''rested'' again for another 6 months. Now is September, same as last year. if this lazy creature doesnt release content this week - at best it will happen in november, and he will again divide it into 2 parts, because 2nd one not will be ready in time.

lets continue to monitor this patient with syndroms of chronic lie+laziness

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Also it would have been hilarious if his Patrons would have voted for him to release what he has. I can only image what he would have come up with then. LOL!

Reactions: jaredforks
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes