angcal

Oct 18, 2019
So far nothing, the only thing Beggar did yesterday was to delete his last post about the vote to postpone the release of the update (in which he said it wouldn't take him more than a week to finish what is missing). So I guess he will have to say something today either to release the update tonight or midnight, or in the most likely case, to postpone the release again.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
So far nothing, the only thing Beggar did yesterday was to delete his last post about the vote to postpone the release of the update (in which he said it wouldn't take him more than a week to finish what is missing). So I guess he will have to say something today either to release the update tonight or midnight, or in the most likely case, to postpone the release again.
"or in the most likely case, to postpone the release again" sadly...this is what i'm thinking about hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: angcal

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
First, let me tell you that due to obvious details of the game, the creator is from Catalonia. Surely your ignorance has not given you that detail. Namely, we Catalans have the habit of working hard, having little naps and just enough parties. Regarding Spaniards in general, one thing is what you see on television, fake news, stigmatized ideas and the other is what really happens. Work, study, play sports, rest and eat. Also, and why not, go out partying, enjoy friends and family. Something I think you do too. Besides, I think the whip would be good for you to put you in your place.

fandox123

Jun 25, 2018
First, let me tell you that due to obvious details of the game, the creator is from Catalonia. Surely your ignorance has not given you that detail. Namely, we Catalans have the habit of working hard, having little naps and just enough parties. Regarding Spaniards in general, one thing is what you see on television, fake news, stigmatized ideas and the other is what really happens. Work, study, play sports, rest and eat. Also, and why not, go out partying, enjoy friends and family. Something I think you do too. Besides, I think the whip would be good for you to put you in your place.
this has to be a troll post right? HAHAHAHAHHA

Reactions: Camer

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The point is not to talk about what one does on a daily basis, that is a matter of how each person organises his or her time. The point here is, regardless of the responsibilities and obligations you have as an adult, not to commit yourself to things you cannot fulfil. There are many creators in this community who offer progress charts that are updated weekly or monthly, it is not a bad idea, but I think in my opinion that committing to a date and continually postponing the day of the release of the update gives an image of little formality and seriousness for the creator in question and all this has negative repercussions for him/her, losing people who support him/her and giving little credibility as a content creator.

Reactions: Halorderd

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
The point is not to talk about what one does on a daily basis, that is a matter of how each person organises his or her time. The point here is, regardless of the responsibilities and obligations you have as an adult, not to commit yourself to things you cannot fulfil. There are many creators in this community who offer progress charts that are updated weekly or monthly, it is not a bad idea, but I think in my opinion that committing to a date and continually postponing the day of the release of the update gives an image of little formality and seriousness for the creator in question and all this has negative repercussions for him/her, losing people who support him/her and giving little credibility as a content creator.
I'm completely right, but from here to whipping and making stigmatized criticism is something else. Just note that My new life and My new life rewamp are one of the few games that have been holding up for years with more than a thousand pages of comments, something that other games with dozens of pages and few updates are already abandoned by their creators. PATIENCE with 'Beggar of Net'. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Heitcaho and angcal

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
I'm completely right, but from here to whipping and making stigmatized criticism is something else. Just note that My new life and My new life rewamp are one of the few games that have been holding up for years with more than a thousand pages of comments, something that other games with dozens of pages and few updates are already abandoned by their creators. PATIENCE with 'Beggar of Net'. Thank you.
I completely agree with you in some regards and in others, I can understand the frustration of some people.

This game is one of the rare few that have still been going. And considering the scope of what we have, it is already amazing. I get that there are a huge number of bugs, but considering the multiple maps, the number of characters, the side jobs and multiple other things, I praise 'Beggar of Net' for all the work he has done.

The main problem with all this is the promises that are not delivered on. There are multiple developers on this site that take quite some time to update the game. Some take weeks to months. The thing about those guys are they don't promise something then repeatedly change minds. If Beggar said a month ago that it'd take a month or so extra to do the work he wants in it, then it'd be fine. We all enjoy the game and come back to play it again and again. I'm happy to admit that I have replayed from start 3 times over, with each playthrough being multiple hours long.

I really love this game and I pray that it does not go the way of games like Simbro, Milfy City & The Tyrant. Games like this deserve to be recognised for their size and playability.

lel monster

Jul 7, 2018
It's not the first or last game to be abandoned; a lot of promising games have been abandoned by their own developers for different reasons. Just look at the bright side: you did not pay for it. So, leave it for now and come back by 2030.

Reactions: Halorderd
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes