Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
First, let me tell you that due to obvious details of the game, the creator is from Catalonia. Surely your ignorance has not given you that detail. Namely, we Catalans have the habit of working hard, having little naps and just enough parties. Regarding Spaniards in general, one thing is what you see on television, fake news, stigmatized ideas and the other is what really happens. Work, study, play sports, rest and eat. Also, and why not, go out partying, enjoy friends and family. Something I think you do too. Besides, I think the whip would be good for you to put you in your place.
of course Manolo.
That doesn't mean that Beggar is an average Spaniard.
"Saludos amigazo".

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
It means he will release the update whenever he wants and someone still says 'Beggar working hard'.He is so stupid that instead of questioning why a game hasn't been finished for 6 years, he says this game has been going on for 6 years. If he were a normal developer, he would be releasing the 3rd version of this game.No progress log,no info,just an announcement like 'I will say release date when update finished' also means you wont get the update when he finish his work.You will get the date of release.And you will have to wait EVEN he finishes the update.I am done with this shit.

Last edited:

fandox123

Jun 25, 2018

When the update is finished I will announce the release date, so I will not have any more delays.
i think beggar is actual reading all this here and malding or why else would he post something like this instead of just being silent, literally just made him look bad again

16. August > 1. September>9.September>10.September>less than a week>?????? HAHAHAHAH

Reactions: StreamSteam

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Alright he’s clearly just sitting down to start the update. All the way back, during the first game and even first few patches of the revamp he has released updates at 5 weeks, then slowly down to every 2 months. Now it’s twice a year? Patches haven’t got any bigger or any less buggy.

Reactions: jaredforks

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
i think beggar is actual reading all this here and malding or why else would he post something like this instead of just being silent, literally just made him look bad again

16. August > 1. September>9.September>10.September>less than a week>?????? HAHAHAHAH
Actually that is only the half truth the full delay history of 0.94 is:
23 Apr < 30 Apr < Sometime in May < End of June < 16 Aug < 1 Sep < 9 Sep < 10 Sep < 17 Sep < Ready when done
So he makes 10 delays for 1 update and this is maybe not even the last.

And btw thanks to BootyxAssassin i noticed that he made big promise that we should get by now the complete version of MNL Revamps Revamp & he will work already on MNL 2! but what did we get instead ? not even update 0.94 :ROFLMAO: Beg is a frkn disgrace.
A.png

fandox123

Jun 25, 2018
Actually that is only the half truth the full delay history of 0.94 is:
23 Apr < 30 Apr < Sometime in May < End of June < 16 Aug < 1 Sep < 9 Sep < 10 Sep < 17 Sep < Ready when done
So he makes 10 delays for 1 update and this is maybe not even the last.

And btw thanks to BootyxAssassin i noticed that he made big promise that we should get by now the complete version of MNL Revamps Revamp & he will work already on MNL 2! but what did we get instead ? not even update 0.94 :ROFLMAO: Beg is a frkn disgrace.
View attachment 2938838
holy, this is even worse haha

Lordsblades

May 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
youre missed a few more delays but anyways. as i said if he didnt release anything in previous week - expect update AT BEST case in oct/nov. 2022 scenario repeats itself completely in 2023, almost a month by month, this creature has even forgotten what it did and promised to do same year ago, including ending MNLRevamp in sep/oct 2022, now he forgot that he promised to finish the game in oct 2023, which ofc was another similar lie, but f95 remembers everything. 2022 scenario except for delay after delay from april/may/june/jule/august kekW. u can expect the same in current months

september22 2022. after 5 months of delays

22september 2022.png
early days of october

begginning of october.png

1 week after that

week after.png

november 1 2022

1 november 2022.png

nov.17 2022. 2 days before ''update''

17 nov 2022.png

nov.23. another delay after delay
would we help this spanish el bandolero with update? /summon SotN

nov 23 2022.png

nov.30 2022. patience pls comrades. 7 months isnt enough

30 nov 2022.jpg

early december of 2k22

early december 2022.png

dec10 2k22 DEFINITIVE ONE.
he promised. not gonna lie. holy man

10dec 2022.png

#18/18/19 of december

18dec 2022.png

18dec 2022s.png

19 dec 2022.png

9 months to release Lucy's update with endless delays in 2022 so you can expect the same in the coming months of 2k23.
except now hes not even trying to make any excuses after that he realizing his patrons are even more dumber than he is. also hes very busy with tripple A titles and having ''fun'' with his dog in his spare time so lets wait 2-3 more months

just patience.gif

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
youre missed a few more delays but anyways.
I did ? pretty sure this was all delays between update 0.93 to 0.94.
If you are talking in general sure he missed a lot of deadlines before but my point was only about the current update.
Anyways thanks for highlighting the bs he did in the past dumps aswell

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes