Lololokuh

Sep 9, 2020
Hello, does anyone have a save, where do they start dating Carol, because the story advanced too far and today I wanted to make the appointment and I can't see her face in the character book

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
I also was looking for a good while now but never found any to my liking. It is true, many kinda thick ones dont need mods/cheats. But, it doesn't have to be thick women like this but quality animations and good story. I feel I might chill on adult mods and focus on making some animation to improve my very low 3D modeling and animation skills in the mean time. Thanks though (y)

Also I will update the game for this update, but might not for the next one as that may be year/s from now. The original plan was to fix all bugs when this game was promised to be completed since Dec 2022. I thought a little bit longer as the the dev promises some months more but each deadline it is getting worst. I think this game will go on for at least Dec 2024/2025 or who knows, I go as far as to say, it may be abandoned(chance). Why? Each update the bugs are getting worst and worst, and I highly doubt the dev has any recording of the bugs. This game has way more bugs than the original and people can say what; the main reason for this revamp was the dev just couldnt handle the bugs in the original as he let it piled up. So I can only imagine (wrong or right) his mindset to tackle this revamp bugs.
Nevertheless, I will update when this updates comes out, as I have nothing better to do until the release of starfield dev mod kit hopefully soon :rolleyes:
at this point i dont even know whether or not the old version was better than the current version i should go and replay it

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
at this point i dont even know whether or not the old version was better than the current version i should go and replay it
The old version is good in terms of less bugs, but the bugs it do have, there is no support.
The new version even though have major bugs, has more content and the unofficial bug patch makes the game at least playable from start to current end.

ariel1982bar

Jan 16, 2022
La versión anterior es buena en términos de menos errores, pero los errores que tiene no hay soporte.
La nueva versión, aunque tiene errores importantes, tiene más contenido y el parche de error no oficial hace que el juego sea al menos jugable desde el principio hasta el final.
[/CITA] a mi no me funciona bien se me colgo en la primera cita con carol y me falta un archivo

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Sorry for ask if this question been ask many time, am new to this game and just start play this game with unofficial bug fix. I want to know is it normal in intro scene when first time met christia the image and dialog didn't match at all and some replay scene in book of face is unlock some scene I did't see yet like BJ scene of amy. I install bug fix first then install missing image after. PS.Sorry for my english if it hard to understand:)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Sorry for ask if this question been ask many time, am new to this game and just start play this game with unofficial bug fix. I want to know is it normal in intro scene when first time met christia the image and dialog didn't match at all and some replay scene in book of face is unlock some scene I did't see yet like BJ scene of amy. I install bug fix first then install missing image after. PS.Sorry for my english if it hard to understand:)
I did not touch intro in last update as that was fix by the dev himself in the update. Additionally, the unofficial CANNOT unlock anything or scenes that has not been done. That is just the way the fixes are and essential how the game is.

Now to talk about your issue:
There is an Amy BJ scene in intro that you dont see anymore when you go for water at night and go to the backdoor. Before we use to see amy giving head to her bf, but the dev removed it recently but left the triggers, hence it activate in your BOF. Now Amy just burst through the door and kick you in the nuts without the BJ scene.

As for the Christian and image/dialog problem that is an old left in trigger the dev didnt remove that was in previous update. Before we use to meet his mom in the backyard but the dev changed all that but as usual left bugs in and trigger. I just never got around to removing it. The game clearly says go to the front door, there you would of seen the proper scene with Christian and Sarah and everything would match

To all newbies:
No offense intended, just saying in general. Why do you guys always default to implying the mod or fix as the problem. You all know you can always test without mod and confirm yourself right! Is it laziness? That's like common sense thing to do in my opinion, before assuming it the mod fault and always NEVER accuse the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback and AVM666

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
I did not touch intro in last update as that was fix by the dev himself in the update. Additionally, the unofficial CANNOT unlock anything or scenes that has not been done. That is just the way the fixes are and essential how the game is.

Now to talk about your issue:
There is an Amy BJ scene in intro that you dont see anymore when you go for water at night and go to the backdoor. Before we use to see amy giving head to her bf, but the dev removed it recently but left the triggers, hence it activate in your BOF. Now Amy just burst through the door and kick you in the nuts without the BJ scene.

As for the Christian and image/dialog problem that is an old left in trigger the dev didnt remove that was in previous update. Before we use to meet his mom in the backyard but the dev changed all that but as usual left bugs in and trigger. I just never got around to removing it. The game clearly says go to the front door, there you would of seen the proper scene with Christian and Sarah and everything would match

To all newbies:
No offense intended, just saying in general. Why do you guys always default to implying the mod or fix as the problem. You all know you can always test without mod and confirm yourself right! Is it laziness? That's like common sense thing to do in my opinion, before assuming it the mod fault and always NEVER accuse the dev.
Um I didn't mean to offense mod in anyway it is opposite I appreciate the hard work mod do to community but the reason I ask these qestion because I new to this game and want to confirm that I didn't install anything in wrong order. What I want to say is I am sorry if my word make any offence but my intention is just to ask question I don't know about that all.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Um I didn't mean to offense mod in anyway it is opposite I appreciate the hard work mod do to community but the reason I ask these qestion because I new to this game and want to confirm that I didn't install anything in wrong order. What I want to say is I am sorry if my word make any offense but my intention is just to ask question I don't know about that all.
There was no offense taken by me o_O and therefore no apologies needed brother. I meant in general, hence I said "all newbies" and even said no offense. I get tons of sneaky messages implying the mod. So used the opportunity to address it one time. So dont think anything of it. Check back my messages and you will see, I answered your question first with headings and then address everyone else.

Your question was a valid question or else I wouldn't take my time to reply and just simply ignore. So don't take it the wrong way homie, it all good (y)

Unless you see me talk like this below :LOL:, don't get offended by me man. I NOT sensitive and all that BS considered norm in today. So don't think your words would offend me bro. Im always rather chill (y)
ffab9467-ca94-400b-8b48-7bd73e0d8903_text.gif

Last edited:

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
so make a bet. he will do update in 1)october 2) november 3) he will drop the game anyway ppl pay=)
No,he do not need do anything,or maybe he was finish update already.He earns at least $1,500 a month(do nothing)
Think back to when he was most updated,he have Less than 100 patrons.I think ICSTOR was his idol。
Maybe his greatest joy right now is watch F95zone comment. Counting the money while watching the clown look at you and me at this moment of conversation.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
No,he do not need do anything,or maybe he was finish update already.He earns at least $1,500 a month(do nothing)
Think back to when he was most updated,he have Less than 100 patrons.I think ICSTOR was his idol。
Maybe his greatest joy right now is watch F95zone comment. Counting the money while watching the clown look at you and me at this moment of conversation.
Nah, He just got started, got really popular because his content was simple and straitforward, albeit needing a serious translator. Then he kept adding on features which were other peoples addons over at the RPGM forums and problems kept creeping up. The job got harder. And for someone who took the job because he didn't want to go get a real job and go to work, this was now a lot more work.

He wanted an easy life where he drew cartoons and people paid him money to do that, but didn't realize just how demanding and how much work that really is.

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
Nah, He just got started, got really popular because his content was simple and straitforward, albeit needing a serious translator. Then he kept adding on features which were other peoples addons over at the RPGM forums and problems kept creeping up. The job got harder. And for someone who took the job because he didn't want to go get a real job and go to work, this was now a lot more work.

He wanted an easy life where he drew cartoons and people paid him money to do that, but didn't realize just how demanding and how much work that really is.
About four or five years ago, when the game was being reworked very shortly, I was following the game, and a friend of mine who was an avid patron of the game shared the game with me, and I helped him with the walkthrough, because I'm a little OCD and I pay a lot of attention to detail, I will test out all the details of finding $10 from a vending machine at the beach and share them with you. And I have no habit of cheating. After playing the old version of my new life a few times, I started to play the remake, and I found the root cause of the author, he has a big blueprint, he wants to cram everything he can into this game, like a dating system, The pussy fight system, the gunfight system (the training of the Chinatown gunshop in preparation for the later gang warfare), there are too many things I don't want to list... Now I would like to point out that his expertise is drawing, game making and coding, and he is completely self-taught. Almost many bugs were repaired by GOOGLE and others under free guidance. In other words, this man is a person with great ambition but insufficient ability, but this can be understood. His sponsors were few, and his updates were mostly on time, delayed a day or two at most. Why has he become so extreme now? The only thing that makes sense is that the steady and objective income has changed him. Sorry to say too much, but the world is so crazy these days. Don't forget that ICSTOR has not been updated for more than two years and has thousands of patrons ~oh my god

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
About four or five years ago, when the game was being reworked very shortly, I was following the game, and a friend of mine who was an avid patron of the game shared the game with me, and I helped him with the walkthrough, because I'm a little OCD and I pay a lot of attention to detail, I will test out all the details of finding $10 from a vending machine at the beach and share them with you. And I have no habit of cheating. After playing the old version of my new life a few times, I started to play the remake, and I found the root cause of the author, he has a big blueprint, he wants to cram everything he can into this game, like a dating system, The pussy fight system, the gunfight system (the training of the Chinatown gunshop in preparation for the later gang warfare), there are too many things I don't want to list... Now I would like to point out that his expertise is drawing, game making and coding, and he is completely self-taught. Almost many bugs were repaired by GOOGLE and others under free guidance. In other words, this man is a person with great ambition but insufficient ability, but this can be understood. His sponsors were few, and his updates were mostly on time, delayed a day or two at most. Why has he become so extreme now? The only thing that makes sense is that the steady and objective income has changed him. Sorry to say too much, but the world is so crazy these days. Don't forget that ICSTOR has not been updated for more than two years and has thousands of patrons ~oh my god
I used to be one of his original sponsors back then. What he told us was this was his hail mary to try and keep his dream of making a living doing art alive. And his goal to do that was a very small sum. something like 800 bucks a month. So he got to that point 3-4 months in.

Now its the nature of all living things to do the least amount possible for the most gain and it caps at a certain comfort level for everyone. So when ICSTOR or BON stop trying so hard, its because people keep giving them money anyways. To be successful, truly successful, you have to always be hungry and always dissatisfied with where you are. Most patreon users are not that kind of person. And I really mean that broadly. Its not just limited to games or art. Pretty much most patreon users are looking to replace their current income, with patreon income, not to earn more money.

but yeah he crammed in any idea that sounded good at the time. And if you ever loaded too many skyrim mods, you know how that can go.

HableesDonne

Jan 15, 2018
I used to be one of his original sponsors back then. What he told us was this was his hail mary to try and keep his dream of making a living doing art alive. And his goal to do that was a very small sum. something like 800 bucks a month. So he got to that point 3-4 months in.

Now its the nature of all living things to do the least amount possible for the most gain and it caps at a certain comfort level for everyone. So when ICSTOR or BON stop trying so hard, its because people keep giving them money anyways. To be successful, truly successful, you have to always be hungry and always dissatisfied with where you are. Most patreon users are not that kind of person. And I really mean that broadly. Its not just limited to games or art. Pretty much most patreon users are looking to replace their current income, with patreon income, not to earn more money.

but yeah he crammed in any idea that sounded good at the time. And if you ever loaded too many skyrim mods, you know how that can go.
I feel like the main problem with him was always the game design. I guess his intention was to just draw, but that didn't go so well as the game was bugged as fuck and he spent most of his time fixing the game code, where he lost the passion for the game. Now he just makes excuses to keep the game going, since he knows that his game is one of the most popular ones to exist until now. What he SHOULD have done is that he should have hired a coder. This way he would be able to design much more content while the coder would be responsible for adding those into the game. But oh no, he can't spare any of that sweet sweet patreon money, plus he almost drowned saving his dog so that money goes to hospital expenses. Boo hoo.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Spain has free healthcare so that really isnt an issue. One of his big goals back in the day was to create a game using his own art. MNL was supposed to be more of a foot in the door game.

He doesn't horde all his money, he does have a translator and thank god for that. His initial translations were abysmal to say the least. If he hired a coder, he'd be better off having them rework everything in a game that would make use of the coder's skills. RPGM isnt exactly something I would hire a full time coder for, but then again I wouldn't be dumb enough to cram addon after addon to make it something it isn't. But there are places you can hire a coder for temp work, he should look into that.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Spain has free healthcare so that really isnt an issue. One of his big goals back in the day was to create a game using his own art. MNL was supposed to be more of a foot in the door game.

He doesn't horde all his money, he does have a translator and thank god for that. His initial translations were abysmal to say the least. If he hired a coder, he'd be better off having them rework everything in a game that would make use of the coder's skills. RPGM isnt exactly something I would hire a full time coder for, but then again I wouldn't be dumb enough to cram addon after addon to make it something it isn't. But there are places you can hire a coder for temp work, he should look into that.
He could've hired a coder a long time ago, the only reason he still hasn't is simply cuz he would be forced to work and release updates regularly. I doubt he actually has any drive to work anymore at this point, farming paychecks for simply existing and releasing a few updates a year is comfortable for him. He has 0 issues with his current lifestyle and work ethic, people still pay him decent money every month for doing nothing. He pretty much forces himself to work for his money nowadays since even the dumbest person would realize at some point, that he's being scammed and made an utter fool. At the end of the day, it's quite amusing to observe since his downfall is pretty much imminent, I'm curious to see his damage control plan when it finally happens.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes