ariel1982bar

Jan 16, 2022
I'm in Lucy's memory and I don't know what to do, I talked to everyone in the room and I can't get out of there, I have an error in the game.

theonewhocame

Nov 15, 2018
hey, do you guys think beggar will enable babysitting content in the future? and what is the reason for disable it anyway? thx

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i gotta say, replaying the barcelona part is kinda amusing. MC was getting so jealous of coach martinez trying to hit on his mom (and that was before MC knew he was a scumbag). like bro: first of all, you've banged just about every woman with a pulse in your town. do you really need a fucking monopoly ??? secondly, i'm pretty sure it would be a lot healthier for your mom to be in a relationship with someone her own age and not her literal blood-related son :KEK:

edit 1: lol at the adidas pastiche sending a fuckin marketing agent that also happens to be a pro dicksucker
edit 2: bro really tried to blackmail the catalonian lady because she didn't want to fuck him :ROFLMAO: if you don't care about independence, why volunteer just so you can get some head??? next level dick move. is it just me or, has he become a worse person than he used to be lmao
edit 3: use the lube on your mom's ass bro lol, you can't do anal with just spit

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I think i'll download this game again only to train my skills in Stable Diffusion, not interested to play it since Beggar doesn't really care about his own game and his own patreons(he should even care about us, like the majority of the devs of the others games care), but, i'm far better when we talk about how to make models on Stable Diffusion, when i'll train them, i'll post here.

Right now i'm training using the girls of Max's Life.

Last edited:
Reactions: StreamSteam

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
That's very strange cause it working fine on my side. I just tested again and load up the save and the time is moving normal using your save that I edited.

I use your save on v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod

I would suggest you use a clean copy of the game v0.93 (redownload) and test the save. Maybe your game files are corrupted, I honestly have no clue cause everything fine on my side.
i figured out the problem (because the same issue happened to me after the redownload). it all has to do with the reporter lady. i ran into her once on the streets, and after she talked to me, the timer froze. all due to beg's shitty code i guess lmao

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
my next question is how do i get the triads quest to trigger? it says "advance in lucy's quest", but i literally just finished it. is there a switch/variable i can edit in my save?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i figured out the problem (because the same issue happened to me after the redownload). it all has to do with the reporter lady. i ran into her once on the streets, and after she talked to me, the timer froze. all due to beg's shitty code i guess lmao
Strange cause the reporter lady does not affect my side. All that matters it is working for you now, just get pass that Barcelona thing (y)

my next question is how do i get the triads quest to trigger? it says "advance in lucy's quest", but i literally just finished it. is there a switch/variable i can edit in my save?
Are you in the triad gang? This suppose to happen in your room with lucy BEFORE Barcelona to trigger the next triad quest. You can change variable 1505 to 51 then go to your room for the next quest to trigger. If you already did Lucy questline or went to Barcelona, there is a chance your entire save will get messed up and certain parts will reset. I have not checked but most likely. Also I would not be able to help or advise these stuff.

I recommend you guys check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey, do you guys think beggar will enable babysitting content in the future? and what is the reason for disable it anyway? thx
I assume he would with this magical update coming if he indeed fix bugs or at some point to wrap up the game etc. Most likely the reason for not having it is the dev was/is lazy and unorganized that he left out the maps, images and all kind of weird things etc. As the triggers are still in the game. But this is an assumption based on the unbelievable bs I keep seeing. I would add it back if the dev never gets around to it, but I been saying that a while because to me, it not a priority and just really does not matter gameplay wise.

help thanks
You did not install the/all unofficial patches correctly, READ the instructions over and you will see the issue.

there an android port?
Everyone uses or as they is far far superior than any android port period. So you may never see an android port.

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Strange cause the reporter lady does not affect my side. All that matters it is working for you now, just get pass that Barcelona thing (y)

Are you in the triad gang? This suppose to happen in your room with lucy BEFORE Barcelona to trigger the next triad quest. You can change variable 1505 to 51 then go to your room for the next quest to trigger. If you already did Lucy questline or went to Barcelona, there is a chance your entire save will get messed up and certain parts will reset. I have not checked but most likely. Also I would not be able to help or advise these stuff.

I recommend you guys check out HaremHero Always so you can get a visual on what suppose to happen
yeah i'm in triad. i edited my save with the variable like you said, but now i can't actually do the next step. it's "meet sayuki at otter labs in the morning", but she's not showing up, and i can't get into any of the rooms that aren't maria's or lucy's

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
yeah i'm in triad. i edited my save with the variable like you said, but now i can't actually do the next step. it's "meet sayuki at otter labs in the morning", but she's not showing up, and i can't get into any of the rooms that aren't maria's or lucy's
That's why I don't advise it, because strange things can happen because you suppose to do all this before Lucy quest finish / barcelona. The game has internal triggers stored in save that NO save editor can edit because it just to much to implement in any save editor for RPGM games. These triggers may have already been processed partial due to you finishing Lucy and hence cant trigger now because Lucy finish quest variables/switches overlap with the internal triggers. But I have not checked and all this is assuming based on what normally happens.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
That's why I don't advise it, because strange things can happen because you suppose to do all this before Lucy quest finish / barcelona. The game has internal triggers stored in save that NO save editor can edit because it just to much to implement in any save editor for RPGM games. These triggers may have already been processed partial due to you finishing Lucy and hence cant trigger now because Lucy finish quest variables/switches overlap with the internal triggers. But I have not checked and all this is assuming based on what normally happens.
you're probably right. damn i don't wanna do all this over again, but i guess i have to lmao. doesn't look like my save is corrupted at least. this would all be easier if BON would just tell you in the damn game if you were about to softlock yourself smh

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
you're probably right. damn i don't wanna do all this over again, but i guess i have to lmao. this would all be easier if BON would just tell you in the damn game if you were about to softlock yourself smh
Send me your save and I will look through it thoroughly and see if it would reset or overlap anything for sure. But I would only be able to check tomorrow late night, but no promises if the game itself overlaps or overwrite the missions.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Send me your save and I will look through it thoroughly and see if it would reset or overlap anything for sure. But I would only be able to check tomorrow late night, but no promises if the game itself overlaps or overwrite the missions.
i'm replaying it now, and i'm even more confused as to what's causing the bug. so the week before barcelona, you're supposed to progress in lucy's quest. that requires you to get drunk with sarah, and you leave the literal next day. you'd never have time to meet with sayuki before you leave to begin with! i'm even more unsure now what i fucked up lol

sorry for bothering you, and thanks again for helping me out

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
also, does anyone know how to insta-cum during sex scenes (at least the ones with the orgasm bars on screen)? i can't remember how to do it lol

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes