denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
Beggar was clever enough to clear the crowd of people who could not be fooled, and the rest of the supporters were like, "Wow, you are so good, your work is so good, you are busy updating at this late hour," just like now the dictatorships kill all the dissidents or put them in jail, and block all the voices that disagree with them

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Beggar was clever enough to clear the crowd of people who could not be fooled, and the rest of the supporters were like, "Wow, you are so good, your work is so good, you are busy updating at this late hour," just like now the dictatorships kill all the dissidents or put them in jail, and block all the voices that disagree with them
^^^This is a very underrated observation!

However, I disagree with you on one small detail. Beggar clearing out the rough crowd had nothing to do with him being clever, and everything to do with him being emotionally fragile, and unable to take criticism. If you criticized/held him accountable on Discord, he banned you. If you criticized/held him accountable on Patreon, he banned you. As a result, he unintentionally created the perfect echo chamber of NPCs willing to swallow his shit, and politely ask for more.

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
You know what would be cool. Take Nickocockman's models (not that hard) and create new scenes and swap them out in My New Life. I know it is probably a lot of work. But it would be interesting.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
As many have predicted here before, it looks like he will release the update in early October or hopefully on the 1st, after he gets paid.

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
how do you find the practice field in barcelona? rn my game doesn't seem to distinguish between mc or lucy, which is a problem becaue the coach will keep following you if you go to the rightside of the hotel after ditching him earlier

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
Beggar! hold it bro! hold untill u can! we belive u can fool patreons untill sun goes badaboom! u have only 3 billion years to 'finish ur game'!( im sure he is on f95)

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
Why be upset guys? When after all these years be delay, all lies, not keep his update days, scam, milking money from his patreon members. I have never and will never be support BoN, it's enough to read all these comments here on f95zone..
And when the games comes, it will anyway be full of bugs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
how do you find the practice field in barcelona? rn my game doesn't seem to distinguish between mc or lucy, which is a problem becaue the coach will keep following you if you go to the rightside of the hotel after ditching him earlier
Hey brother, from what I know, you cant find the field as it is a time based event in which the game teleports you to the building/football. Additionally, at Barcelona never never change time. Let the game progress by exploring the town until the timer teleports you, which if memory serves right it is random at different days & time from 1800 all the way up to 2200. As for the coach following you, Im unsure what part this is and why it happens.
My only suggestion would be to ensure you using the unofficial bug patch & send me a save (preferably, before the coach start following you. If not, then no worries bro).
I will sort it out for you regardless(y)

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Hey brother, from what I know, you cant find the field as it is a time based event in which the game teleports you to the building/football. Additionally, at Barcelona never never change time. Let the game progress by exploring the town until the timer teleports you, which if memory serves right it is random at different days & time from 1800 all the way up to 2200. As for the coach following you, Im unsure what part this is and why it happens.
My only suggestion would be to ensure you using the unofficial bug patch & send me a save (preferably, before the coach start following you. If not, then no worries bro).
ok, i'll try without changing time, and then i'll send you my save. i'm already using your bug patch (thank you btw), but maybe BON's spaghetti code is just too strong in this instance :KEK: thanks man

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
If we dont get a release any time soon, a few supporters will drop for xmass. Surely dev has to think of that if they want the money.
I have noticed today a lot of nice releases, I wonder how much is coincidence, or planing a pre xmass release to boost income/support.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
ah, i figured out the issue. time has stopped passing. i assume the timer is supposed to be going constantly, but it's not moving at all. doesn't matter if i finish quests or try to fuck the various girls, it's stuck at 9:28 i tried going back in my saves, but it was still a problem. i'm still only on 0.92 as well. how do i edit the save so i can post it here? rpgsave is apparently not an allowed format

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
ah, i figured out the issue. time has stopped passing. i assume the timer is supposed to be going constantly, but it's not moving at all. doesn't matter if i finish quests or try to fuck the various girls, it's stuck at 9:28 i tried going back in my saves, but it was still a problem. i'm still only on 0.92 as well. how do i edit the save so i can post it here? rpgsave is apparently not an allowed format
Yeah bro, you not suppose to ever mess with time for Barcelona. That is why is freeze. BoN got some weird and stupid mechanics imo. Rather than delete it, I just fixed the bugs instead.

Just zip the save with Winrar or peazip (free) as a zip file and the forum will recognized it when attaching.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Yeah bro, you not suppose to ever mess with time for Barcelona. That is why is freeze. BoN got some weird and stupid mechanics imo. Rather than delete it, I just fixed the bugs instead.

Just zip the save with Winrar or peazip (free) as a zip file and the forum will recognized it when attaching.
i've attached the file :cool: although i actually didn't start using skip time until it was frozen, so maybe something else happened lol

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i've attached the file :cool: although i actually didn't start using skip time until it was frozen, so maybe something else happened lol
The save had change time and date. You on Friday when you suppose to be on Thursday. This would suggest something change them both.

Sorry it took a while, had to wait for the time to change for itself to ensure it trigger the football scene and everything was in order. But it didn't as your date was wrong as mentioned above and I had to do over the entire process to check again.

I fix the issues and double checked the save and everything is in order, football scene triggered and then the game continue to the next scene with Lucy. Just explore until time reach 1900 for Thursday and you should be good to go (y)

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
The save had change time and date. You on Friday when you suppose to be on Thursday. This would suggest something change them both.

Sorry it took a while, had to wait for the time to change for itself to ensure it trigger the football scene and everything was in order. But it didn't as your date was wrong as mentioned above and I had to do over the entire process to check again.

I fix the issues and double checked the save and everything is in order, football scene triggered and then the game continue to the next scene with Lucy. Just explore until time reach 1900 for Thursday and you should be good to go (y)
when i run the game, the clock still doesn't move at all. i even tried using only the bugfix without cheats to see if that would help. should i try redownloading the whole game?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
when i run the game, the clock still doesn't move at all. i even tried using only the bugfix without cheats to see if that would help. should i try redownloading the whole game?
That's very strange cause it working fine on my side. I just tested again and load up the save and the time is moving normal using your save that I edited.

I use your save on v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod

I would suggest you use a clean copy of the game v0.93 (redownload) and test the save. Maybe your game files are corrupted, I honestly have no clue cause everything fine on my side.

Last edited:
Reactions: ur other dad

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
That's very strange cause it working fine on my side. I just tested again and load up the save and the time is moving normal using your save that I edited.

I use your save on v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod

I would suggest you use a clean copy of the game v0.93 (redownload) and test the save. Maybe your game files are corrupted, I honestly have no clue cause everything fine on my side.
yeah, corruption probably is the issue. i hope not, because i want to be able to continue the game from my save without having to skip anything lol

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes