StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I think i'll download this game again only to train my skills in Stable Diffusion, not interested to play it since Beggar doesn't really care about his own game and his own patreons(he should even care about us, like the majority of the devs of the others games care), but, i'm far better when we talk about how to make models on Stable Diffusion, when i'll train them, i'll post here.

Right now i'm training using the girls of Max's Life.
In a few years trashy devs will become obsolete thanks to AI

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
In a few years trashy devs will become obsolete thanks to AI
Yep, new games will come and every releases will be quicker, and Beggar is always giving excuses to not release his own game by pure laziness, he should hire someone to program correctly his own game, he should hire some to fix his game and he should hire someone to make his models, let him take care about the story and nothing more, but he is to greedy for that.

Almost forgot, he should hire someone to translate his scripts, his english is atrocious, perfect for a stereotyped comedy show about refugees.

He should be here participating, reading some criticism to make his own game better and more accessible for everyone, i bet that he would have even more money on his patreon.

He is the new Yanderedev, the new ICSTOR.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Yep, new games will come and every releases will be quicker, and Beggar is always giving excuses to not release his own game by pure laziness, he should hire someone to program correctly his own game, he should hire some to fix his game and he should hire someone to make his models, let him take care about the story and nothing more, but he is to greedy for that.

Almost forgot, he should hire someone to translate his scripts, his english is atrocious, perfect for a stereotyped comedy show about refugees.

He should be here participating, reading some criticism to make his own game better and more accessible for everyone, i bet that he would have even more money on his patreon.

He is the new Yanderedev, the new ICSTOR.
It would be a good start if he would stop playing all day video games and planning new excuses and work on the game people pay him for progressing on development not for his play sessions.
Whereas even Icstor is even better than Beg which speaks volumes of how bad of a dev Beg really is and trust me he reads what we write here this thread is the only place where he can't delete & ban shit but have to deal with it wether he likes it or not.

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
It would be a good start if he would stop playing all day video games and planning new excuses and work on the game people pay him for progressing on development not for his play sessions.
Whereas even Icstor is even than Beg which speaks volumes of how bad of a dev Beg really is and trust me he reads what we write here this thread is the only place where he can't delete & ban shit but have to deal with it wether he likes it or not.
I bet it too that he reads everything, criticism should be a boost to make something better, probably he thinks that he is Eren Yeagar(which IMO, he is a shit MC in all senses, both as a hero and as a villain) on his Patreon.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i'm replaying it now, and i'm even more confused as to what's causing the bug. so the week before barcelona, you're supposed to progress in lucy's quest. that requires you to get drunk with sarah, and you leave the literal next day. you'd never have time to meet with sayuki before you leave to begin with! i'm even more unsure now what i fucked up lol

sorry for bothering you, and thanks again for helping me out
  1. Use your edited save attached
  2. Go to your room (scene)
  3. Then go up and talk to the guy in black suit (scene)
  4. No go further up to leave map and go to midtown, then take a left and go to Markus cousin Andrea house (scene)
  5. Markus gets added to your gang automatically.
  6. After go to your room (scene)
  7. You will automatically talk to Markus in front of house, after the shower and the game will teleport you for the Reunion. After the Reunion ends you will be teleported to living room door of new house in your Triad clothes.
  8. VERY IMPORTANT: change variable 18 to 845 after this point
  9. Thats it, you have completed the questline for Mafia. Save is fixed (y)

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
  1. Use the your edited save attached
  2. Go to your room (scene)
  3. Then go up and talk to the guy in black suit (scene)
  4. No go further up to leave map and go to midtown, then take a left and go to Markus cousin Andrea house (scene)
  5. Markus gets added to your gang automatically.
  6. After go to your room (scene)
  7. You will automatically talk to Markus in front of house, after the shower and the game will teleport you for the Reunion. After the Reunion ends you will be teleported to living room door of new house in your Triad clothes.
  8. VERY IMPORTANT: change variable 18 to 845 after this point
  9. Thats it, you have completed the questline for Mafia. Save is fixed (y)
it worked, you are a fucking saint!!! thank you so much man. i don't even care if i missed content at this point, i'm just glad it's over lol

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
in other news, does anyone have updates on beggar's latest excuse? i'm curious to see what he'll come up with this time
life of p maybe, later new spiderman game, other AAA releases until patreon pay less and then he will announce a release date and when the date is near he will post another delay because yes.

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
Looks like September will come and go without any update or update news.
To those that said he'll wait till Patreon pay day before we get news look to be right

Reactions: jaredforks
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes