Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have maybe miss this question, but ask anyway.. =)
When BoN release new update of his game, does he rewrite/coding whole game from
the beginning , copy and paste old files, when his game has same and new bugs/errors Symphony of the Night do you have any answer for that? =)
TL;DR: BoN seems to not use the same source but multiple sources excelling at :poop::poop::poop::poop:

LONG ASS READ:
No, he does not rewrite the coding from the start. He does however, go at random places and change things that added no content or addition. When checked, strangely the only thing added was new bugs at the location, when it didnt had one there before. This confuses me o_Oo_O. But before the revamp content passed the old, he did copy and paste events that carried same old bugs and with BoN track record, he doesn't test nothing because he has no time. No time because he rushes the game last minute, probably the last two weeks, to give an update. Now as we can clearly see, he dont even care about time anymore.

What I believe/assume is BoN is very disorganized/lazy and has multiple directories of his game source (no sync), because even the small fixes he used to make, are not present in the very next update. So it makes me wonder, where did you put these fixes and why it not in the main source if you edited it from there. This also includes missing images, maps and all other unnecessary unfathomable problems. All of which could have been prevented if using one source. My only other theory which I dont think has substance, because you gotta be a real dodo; is copy and paste (mixing) code from multiple sources, hence the new bugs at random locations where there never was a bug in the first place. But all these are centrally my assumptions (I can be wrong).

Honestly man, I dont understand 3/4 of the weird things going on with this game. It can simply be because he like to mess with people. When coming to dudes, who has time or even want to try to understand another dude mind :sick:
home-alone-yuck.gif

Last edited:

James1483

Oct 4, 2022
Can't continue the game when finishing the 2nd project with Carol, game keeps bugging out and not letting the celebration date happen. everything else works fine in the game besides that. Love some help please and thank you! Edit: (Says "Failed to load: img/parallaxes/0selectDate.png" )

Last edited:

byehi123

Sep 17, 2023
Can't continue the game when finishing the 2nd project with Carol, game keeps bugging out and not letting the celebration date happen. everything else works fine in the game besides that. Love some help please and thank you! Edit: (Says "Failed to load: img/parallaxes/0selectDate.png" )

There is a missing images file on the first post of this thread, you need to download that

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
If your asking about my issue, Yes it worked out great! download the bug patch, then images and add them to your game, if you want the cheat mod add that last. Everything worked out so yea!
i was asking for the game but... hahahah i like your good news too

nanno345

May 31, 2021
I think he couldn't fix those issues, and now he has deleted everything and started the game over from scratch, and we'll have to wait for a few more years to play it.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I think he couldn't fix those issues, and now he has deleted everything and started the game over from scratch, and we'll have to wait for a few more years to play it.
There is no issue in this game that cannot be fix. And I dare say very quickly too.
I can 100.999666333222111...% guarantee that.

art2.gif

Last edited:

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
There is no issue in this game that cannot be fix. And I dare say very quickly too.
I can 100.999666333222111...% guarantee that.

View attachment 2982362
People still buying that shit, dude is playing Starfield and all it's side missions once that is done, Forza Motorsport will be next and the other triple a titles that will come in the meantime.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
How do you guys feel about the handling of Lucy? Her characterization, her scenes, her stortline. Does she live up to the hype so many people had? I know that was the main thing I was waiting for since the revamp dropped

I wasn't really watching the thread at all, so I don't know what people thought.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes