Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Version 0.94 release date
vor 9 Stunden

15 / Oct / 2023...

he like GTA 6 wait and wait never we see 0.94 never
The only difference is that an actual build of GTA 6 has been leaked, so you know they put in the work, unlike BON, who only works when he feels forced to. I wouldn't be surprised if GTA 6 releases earlier than he finally releases the final update.

lk2dju

Aug 19, 2022
I hope that after My New Life, there will be a game with a lot of breeding press scenes and plenty of pussy hair with a fantasy background.

12Oppaistle

Nov 4, 2020
We all have seen this already. Im assuming he has to put something out now cuz of all the delays already but come the 15th he wont release at midnight but delay it again another day cuz of "bugs" and then release the next day with a whole bunch of game breaking bugs that SOTN will have to fix. So even "IF" this is released wont be til like the 20th til we can ACTUALLY play it.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Ok. I'm just going to be the asshole, and come out and say it...

I hope it doesn't get release on the 15th. I've hoped for A LONG TIME now, that he misses his deadlines.

Why? Because I genuinely enjoy his excuses, and BS more than I enjoy the game (which I haven't played in YEARS). LOL!

And because I genuinely what to see if he can milk this project for an entire decade (he only has 3 years to go). LOL!

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes