Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
guys, i have problem. who can help? View attachment 2997177
1. Be a member on BoN's patreon
2. Get access to BoN's discord
3. Send that screenshot to BoN on his discord
4. Say to BoN to fix his game
5. Get banned from BoN's discord

Just joking, on the page #1 scroll down until you found patches: press on Bugfixes*
there you will found all help you need. Say then thank you to Symphony of the Night for fixing
this game =)

Last edited:

scrollll

May 12, 2023
1. Be a member on BoN's patreon
2. Get access to BoN's discord
3. Send that screenshot to BoN on his discord
4. Say to BoN to fix his game
5. Get banned from BoN's discord

Just joking, on the page #1 scroll down until you found patches: press on Bugfixes*
there you will found all help you need. Say then thank you to Symphony of the Night for fixing
this game =)
1 person wrote about this error and his question was not answered. and that was a long time ago

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
1 person wrote about this error and his question was not answered. and that was a long time ago
Clarification and Correction:
This question has been ask tons of times on the forum, mostly from people who don't read. It is also answered many times until members/myself got fed up answering. A simple thread search will give you a plethora of results and not 1 as you claimed. In fact two thread pages back had the answer as well

If you need assistance in loading the game itself with your save. Then send me it and I will fix it for you.

Last edited:

scrollll

May 12, 2023
Clarification and Correction:
This question has been ask tons of times on the forum, mostly from people who don't read. It is also answered many times until members/myself got fed up answering. A simple thread search will give you a plethora of results and not 1 as you claimed. In fact two thread pages back had the answer as well

If you need assistance in loading the game itself with your save. Then send me it and I will fix it for you.
Sorry, didn't notice :) . Could you help then? Thank you so much in advance

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
nah its probably true. and will drop sharply after it drops. beggar will get no money but provide an update for free to all of those people

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: scrollll and Kelser

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks for the help, but I still have the same problem when I start a dialogue with the main character’s father
No issue on my side, therefore that would mean your base game files are messed up somehow. I suggest you use a clean game copy(re-download or extract v0.93 and use without mods first) because I have no issues on my side.

I used/test your save on v0.93 + unofficial bug patch + pc cheat mod.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I know, that's a in-game walkthrough, but since sometimes it's too damn confusing to found everything by ourselves, i think someone should add more stuffs in the guide/walkthrough of this game, i don't know how to modify certain things in PDF or to explain every details, so, if i have this chance, i'll do it and to share everything we need to do, even i don't played this game since 2021 i think.

Since we can't count anymore of Lord Ashram(R.I.P, hope you are living a better plan after you passed away either in heavens or either reincarnated if these things really exist), hope someone one day does this instead of Lord Ashram.

I'll train my models on Stable-Diffusion later, even the order of Beggar's images of his game are messy as fuck, so unorganized.

Last edited:

dreyc0

Aug 3, 2017
Got stuck at the quest that ask me to talk with the guard at Warren house can't see any guard besides the 2 that are talking at the front. Can't interact with them also Warren house is empty.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes