Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Got stuck at the quest that ask me to talk with the guard at Warren house can't see any guard besides the 2 that are talking at the front. Can't interact with them also Warren house is empty.
In this game, nearly 3/4 events are managed by time. Try standing at the front of warren gate and changing time every 1hr. The guard will eventually pop up next to you

Reactions: dreyc0

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
How do you guys feel about the handling of Lucy? Her characterization, her scenes, her stortline. Does she live up to the hype so many people had? I know that was the main thing I was waiting for since the revamp dropped

I wasn't really watching the thread at all, so I don't know what people thought.
Haven't played the game in a long time, but from what I can remember: build-up with Lucy was pretty decent. Scene with MC under drug influence giving her cunni was hot af - the angle, the atmosphere etc. But when it came down to the main action - it was meh, if you ask me.
In 8 cases out of 10 in games like this the payoff for main LI is underwhelming after long buildup.
If you have a save pre-Lucy content - worth to try it out. But would I play the game again and waste 20+ hours of my time to get to her scenes? Hell no.

1pepe

Apr 30, 2021
im stuck on the tutorial no matter what i do in the scene i cannot switch between handjob and blowjob

Mar 27, 2019
anybody any info on the next update? and did the dev finish the gang stuff.. the last time I played this game most of the gang stuff had not been added yet. I mean I could put a team together but that was all I could do.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
anybody any info on the next update? and did the dev finish the gang stuff.. the last time I played this game most of the gang stuff had not been added yet. I mean I could put a team together but that was all I could do.
Allegedly the update is coming in 2 days, and gang stuff is still just that.

Mar 27, 2019
did anybody else have any problems with the car dealer? when I got the first pick of cars that warren buys you. I did a trade in for a different car but the car that's 100 grand keeps acting up and I had to go with the yellow porch. what's up with that 100 grand car?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
is just that dosent give me milf vives
I know, i tried to make her looks older, it's almost impossible honestly or i don't know how to do it, but i think it depends of the artstyle of each person, it seems "milf" or "mature" or "female mature" on prompts are useless words, same with "1woman", it doesn't make any difference with "1girl".

i'll try later with other checkpoints models/artstyles using the same prompts.

Reactions: jaredforks
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes