Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
It is officially the 15th at Spain, now the clock starts ticking! You can do it Beggar! You never disappoint!

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Does anybody know what the next update is supposed to contain?
Revamp the look of all teachers, probably nothing new but might be a possibility to have content for Mrs. Glober and Mrs. Baumann(i think it's her surname, you know, the music teacher).

And of course, more bugs, possibly infinite ones.

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018
hey guys, it just wondering, I checked his Patreon site and he got a lot of patrons this month.....(700 to 4,000)....is this true?? or a bug??

Last edited:

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
hey guys, it just wondering, I checked his Patreon site and he got a lot of patrons this month.....(700 to 4,000)....it this true?? or a bug??
Patreon changed numbers, now you see all subs and followers as one number. If you wanna see subs you go on his page then click on about and at the bottom you can see how much are paid subs and how much are just followers. In this case he has only 823 paid members of 4543 total members

• Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018
Patreon changed numbers, now you see all subs and followers as one number. If you wanna see subs you go on his page then click on about and at the bottom you can see how much are paid subs and how much are just followers. In this case he has only 823 paid members of 4543 total members
Thank you bro.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes