ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
I like his level of autism when he keeps the update till the very last minute of the day, even going to the next just to fk people over with his deadlines :)

In a perfect world men like beegar would not exist
But this is not a perfect world
1697409617447.png

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
I feel like when (more like if) this update does come out, the actual content that is present in it will be so minor that we won't even be able to really tell what was new. A wait for this many months, I'm really interested in what has actually changed, not just content wise, but also in the visuals.

I only really want more content within the school with the remaining teacher and students. But I know that won't happen till MNL 3 probably.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I feel like when (more like if) this update does come out, the actual content that is present in it will be so minor that we won't even be able to really tell what was new. A wait for this many months, I'm really interested in what has actually changed, not just content wise, but also in the visuals.

I only really want more content within the school with the remaining teacher and students. But I know that won't happen till MNL 3 probably.
MNL 3??? LMAO!!!!

It's been 7 years, and he hasn't completed MNL 1. LOL!

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Yep, Looks like Beggar did it again, it's amazing how people still believe on him, maybe because the cast of his game has a strange charisma or because the chicks on this game are hot, i dont know, plot is already a mess, Laura story for example doesn't make any sense, now, just imagine this game on Faerin hands or TK 8000 hands for example, imagine how good this would be.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yep, Looks like Beggar did it again, it's amazing how people still believe on him, maybe because the cast of his game has a strange charisma or because the chicks on this game are hot, i dont know, plot is already a mess, Laura story for example doesn't make any sense, now, just imagine this game on Faerin hands or TK 8000 hands for example, imagine how good this would be.
not so sure it's people still believing in him, or just that there's a new sucker born every minute. Just because his sub numbers dont drop doesnt mean he isnt losing people, just gaining as much.

He would have Summertime Saga numbers probably if he didn't fuck over his paying customers so much.

Reactions: Birulei

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Honestly, fuck Beggar. I stopped giving money to him for his dumb excuses a long time ago. This revamp has been out for 4 years and should've been done a long time ago. There should be a sequel and everyone should be moving on woth their lives by now.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
not so sure it's people still believing in him, or just that there's a new sucker born every minute. Just because his sub numbers dont drop doesnt mean he isnt losing people, just gaining as much.

He would have Summertime Saga numbers probably if he didn't fuck over his paying customers so much.
I believe that some of his patrons are bots or his own personal accounts made to looks like that he gained more patrons, there's no way these people are this dumb to keep giving money for someone who is always lying, always giving excuses and always ignoring the fact that his game needs to have someone to really know how to program a game without bugs.

RedRobed

Feb 6, 2020
Work around for Barcelona Dog Return Quest - Korby as of .93

Accept the quest, talk to all but the one guy that says the man is in front of the Disco. Talk to the man with Korby the stolen dog. THEN go back, take the bug, THEN talk to the dog who says he is in front of the Disco. (Specifically has to be this guy. No idea why, but I tried with the rest. Didn't work.)

When you return to the man, do NOT speak with him. Instead, go to the marker near the bench.

Quest will complete; However, do NOT grab another bug. Do NOT speak to any of the people with dogs. Do NOT complete any other quests while ON this quest(It's fine before, or after, not during), Do NOT talk to ALL of the Dog Owners BEFORE you speak with the Thief, or else you'll break it.

Now you can get access to the scene with the owner. (Lotta break points in this one.)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes