gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
LMAO!!!

I love it!

I'm telling you guys, Beggar the dev is WAY more entertaining than My New Life the game. He should open up a Patreon for his Patreon. I would totally support a Patreon dedicated to him trolling the members of his My New Life Patreon with delays an excuses. LOL!

Last edited:

Bain129

May 6, 2020
Ok... For real now... He got me.
I will donate a dollar for him...he is giving me too much entertainment than the game will have.
I need to see the swarm of troglodytes on Discord or the people that comment on Patreon...I can not resist anymore
Then please send us screenshots, the suckers that support him are more entertaining than the game will ever be

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Probably taking hints from Icstor & DarkCookie
Even Icstor already released the new update, unlike BoN, which already tells you everything about the guy.
It was beyond obvious that he would delay the update again, the same thing happened to the update with Laura, he delayed it like every day for a week or so until he finally managed to release the first part after working on it for a couple of weeks. The odds of him delaying it again are above 90% at this point, it would be fortunate to see him release it by the end of the month.

Vnovel10

Sep 21, 2018
I will donate a dollar for him...he is giving me too much entertainment than the game will have.
I need to see the swarm of troglodytes on Discord or the people that comment on Patreon...I can not resist anymore
PLS DUDE SHARE UR DISCOVERIES WITH US... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY WRITE ON THE DISCORD SERVER! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: gotmy223

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
easily. just discover that you can make a monthly income by only working once every six months.
I get that, I dont care if he never releases an update in 2 years. What leaves me dumbfounded is how he says he wont delay anymore and proceeds to delay again. At least the other ones just go radio silent like dr bones for example.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
LMAO!!!

Do it!

And PLEASE make your avatar on Patreon and Discord the same as your one here. LMAO!!!

Just don't post or say anything so that you don't get banned.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Let me tell you what will happen. The 19th will come and in the middle of the night, Beggar will delete his post on Patreon, write on Discord (with his broken english) 'I am collapsed guys, I need to rest for a few days' and will disappear again for a few months. Thank god i never pay him.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Ain't happening.

Spiderman 2 for the PS5 is out on Friday (October 20). If he doesn't release the update on the 19th, like he said in his most recent Patreon post, then it's not getting released this year. I'm almost willing to bet money on that. LOL!
Wait that makes so much sense, I was thinking why didnt he delay until the next sunday like always, of course, he has to release before the new triple A game releases!

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
Why is he a liar? He's just incompetent. He finally tested his shit and found out how many bugs and bugs there are, and he can't fix it. I think if you really love this game, you should ask Symphony of the Night to come out and take over. I believe that with his ability to make a more playable game on his own, maybe he needs the time, money, motivation, and if there is no copyright involved, it may be good to use the abandoned version to finish it

12Oppaistle

Nov 4, 2020
I need one of discord members to demand he show his steam account and how much time he has put into all the triple games. He needs to prove that he is working hard on the game by not playing other games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes