angcal

Oct 18, 2019
It's unbelievable that today after countless months and postponements he says he's going to put the release date when he's really finished, and now he picks up and on release day he says he needs more hours? What kind of joke is this? Don't be fooled, don't let him play with your money!

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
It's unbelievable that today after countless months and postponements he says he's going to put the release date when he's really finished, and now he picks up and on release day he says he needs more hours? What kind of joke is this? Don't be fooled, don't let him play with your money!
i think exactly the same dude, it's a bad joke.

Reactions: angcal

Hardrokker78

Oct 27, 2019
BoN singing:
Because I'm bad, I'm bad, shamone (bad, bad, really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (bad, bad)
You know it (really, really bad)
You know I'm bad, I'm bad (bad, bad)
You know it, you know (really, really bad)
And the whole world has to answer right now
Just to tell you once again
Who's bad?
:LOL:

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
The veterans here who already know how Beggar works can explain to you how to interpret his messages that contain "hidden" information. In this case, he will not publish anything until midnight or between 01:00-03:00 in the morning Spanish time. The curtain will open and we will see if he will release the update or he will say he needs more days and will release it next weekend.

ggampi

Apr 25, 2018
why do u ppl belive in unicorns???? milkin is in the process for that u need to post some excuses, not real update

goldb00y

Feb 16, 2018
I don't understand what you are still waiting for this person is a liar and even if he believed he lost his credibility in the first place because of all the lies and that he let us down a lot

Reactions: Halorderd
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes