jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
PLS DUDE SHARE UR DISCOVERIES WITH US... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY WRITE ON THE DISCORD SERVER! :ROFLMAO:
It's pretty quiet because even his biggest defenders can't come up with excuses for him at this point. The people commenting right now would normally get banned for their criticisms (any criticism of Beggar usually means an instant ban) but I think Beggar is holding off on the bans a bit right now because he knows a decent number of his patrons are pissed at him.

He'd definitely ban anyone asking to see his Steam account, though :ROFLMAO:

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
It's pretty quiet because even his biggest defenders can't come up with excuses for him at this point. The people commenting right now would normally get banned for their criticisms (any criticism of Beggar usually means an instant ban) but I think Beggar is holding off on the bans a bit right now because he knows a decent number of his patrons are pissed at him.

He'd definitely ban anyone asking to see his Steam account, though :ROFLMAO:

That it took so long to release a game that already had a lot of content, seems ridiculous to me. Many scenes are from the other game of my new life

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Ain't happening.

Spiderman 2 for the PS5 is out on Friday (October 20). If he doesn't release the update on the 19th, like he said in his most recent Patreon post, then it's not getting released this year. I'm almost willing to bet money on that. LOL!
beggar giving us the my new life ntr edition by cucking and edging us through missed release dates

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
beggar giving us the my new life ntr edition by cucking and edging us through missed release dates
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Don't say "us." LOL!

No one here is getting cucked, because WE aren't paying customers.

Whatever does or doesn't happen with Beggar and this game means nothing to the members of this forum. It's all just something to discuss in a thread. We have the benefit of having thousands of other projects at our disposal.

So no, Beggar isn't cucking us.

Now his Patreons, on the other hand................:whistle:

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
That it took so long to release a game that already had a lot of content, seems ridiculous to me. Many scenes are from the other game of my new life
Buddy, I'm just amazed at your powers of observation (y)
This may come as a surprise to you, but MNL Revamp just means the recycling of the original MNL.
Only 5 years ago perhaps BoN himself does not suspect about MNL Revamp. An old roadmap from a Beggar:
In the right part of the screen, I have highlighted the number of the Beggar's patrons. So the constant of a Beggar's success is that the number of his paid subscribers has decreased slightly over the years. That's exactly why what seems ridiculous to you brings a good income to dev.

Mar 27, 2019
I have run in to a problem in the bio mom story line... I am up to her birthday thing and have the most of the stuff the one thing i am missing is movies . the only hint I get is she watch tv sometimes at night... is it the main tv or the tv in her room and what time or day . it is a bit confusing with the hint she watches tv somethimes at night . I have not seen her at night in the main room. except dinner. and her room there is two scenes I get one with girls watching tv and the other is when asked to watch and chill...

scrollll

May 12, 2023
I have run in to a problem in the bio mom story line... I am up to her birthday thing and have the most of the stuff the one thing i am missing is movies . the only hint I get is she watch tv sometimes at night... is it the main tv or the tv in her room and what time or day . it is a bit confusing with the hint she watches tv somethimes at night . I have not seen her at night in the main room. except dinner. and her room there is two scenes I get one with girls watching tv and the other is when asked to watch and chill...
I can't say for sure but it happens at night. just skip the clock near the bed and you will see her lying

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
How about if everyone stop asking about the update?
I mean, that can make Beggar realize at that point no one cares when he release the update or not. I stopped asking about this dumb update. At the end it will be the same Sh***t with bugs, waiting extra more days for a bug fix, then wait for another half year for another update? I would just try playing a different game while waiting for this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
I mean, that can make Beggar realize at that point no one cares when he release the update or not. I stopped asking about this dumb update. At the end it will be the same Sh***t with bugs, waiting extra more days for a bug fix, then wait for another half year for another update? I would just try playing a different game while waiting for this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah at this point you should put it on in archive and check it monthly or yearly to see if it's abandoned or completed yet

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
LOL you think people are not playing games while waiting? Everyone would have massive blue balls waiting for a BoN update. I don't think it's a good idea to stop talking about it, because that would be seen more of an excuse to NOT bother rushing out an update. If you want to incentivize a dev, you stop giving them money and you tell them why. Then he has to decide to work harder, or give up completely.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I asked ChatGBT what beggar of net means and it wrote this:

Beggar of Net could potentially be interpreted as someone who engages in online begging or solicitation for financial assistance or resources on the internet. This could imply an individual who frequently seeks financial support from others through various online platforms. The term might suggest a negative perception, perhaps indicating a person who is perceived as constantly seeking help without making efforts on his own.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i trained another girl on SD, there are a lot of wrong things about the girl who i tried to train, you know, lack of piercings(SD don't compute piercings even if you put piercings on prompts, i dunno why) and when i use other models related of piercing, she became different, tattoos are in wrong places too, but that's it, seems SD still has a long way to make everything correct:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes