The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
You all need to be more mindful of the words "us" and "we" as it pertains to this topic.

Beggar's word no longer means anything with us (the members of F95), but obviously it does with his Patreons (his paying customers). How do we know this? Because they continue to give him money. So Beggar doesn't owe us (the members of F95) any proof that an update exist (or anything, for that matter). We (the members of F95) aren't the people that he has to fool, or even acknowledge. He isn't getting any of our (the members of F95) money.

So as long as his paying supporters are cool with his behavior, then this is the way that he will continue to do business.

All we (the members of F95) can do is come into this thread and joke about it. LOL!
Yeah man, you right ! idk why this update got into my nerves

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Here it is, and sorry for my delay, i think Beggar gave me this disease, it was supposed to do yesterday, but i just made it today and quite fast :ROFLMAO::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks really good for a first try - might need to make her look a bit older and of-course bigger hips and ass :giggle:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Looks really good for a first try - might need to make her look a bit older and of-course bigger hips and ass :giggle:
I really don't know how to make someone older, might be a Stable Diffusion problem since it's only the beginning of this era of A.I, tried to put some words like "milf", "female mature", "40yrs", it really doesn't work, to make it even worse, still doesn't have anything related of ages in CivitAI or nobody knows how to do it.

About hips, yep, you are right, i was afraid to make her looks like a monster, that's why she looks smaller than she is.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes