Xanspro123

Sep 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to change characters to be able to use Laura?, to be able to do the trios? or is it still not possible?

fandox123

Jun 25, 2018
i actually think he did nothing since last update at all and is just baiting patreons until he cant anymore to grab their money and will never release anything again, because this is some next level scamming lol

Reactions: angcal

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
i actually think he did nothing since last update at all and is just baiting patreons until he cant anymore to grab their money and will never release anything again, because this is some next level scamming lol
I think like you, although it doesn't make any sense that a few weeks ago he said that until it was finished he wouldn't say the release date, then he announces the date and surprise! there is no update because he disappoints once again, I have already warned here about how this developer is, he doesn't commit himself with dates he can't meet, then people create expectations and in the end they are disappointed but many of us already know Beggar's methodology. We will be waiting to see if there is any news. :WeSmart:

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes