IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
How weak of a constitution does one have to have to get weak from typing on a computer? Think his next big project needs to be the Gym, bicycle or something, Damn.
He's a procrastinator, I'm pretty sure he did what I call a "procrastinator's rush" also known as an all-nighter. Actually, I'm pretty sure 2-3 all-nighters because he only started working seriously on this update a few days ago.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Wonder after this update how many banned discord refugees we'll end up getting. This update seems to have pissed off more than a few of them.
Do you have access to his Discord? If you do, post some screenshots my good man! That's exactly what this thread needs right now. LOL!

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
At this point I kinda want to subscribe to the lowest tier and comment on every single delay post of his the following: "Don't worry mate, take all the time you need". Encouraging this behaviour further and in the meanwhile I would start a directly competing game aiming for his audience. I'm actually surprised no one did this already (not the comment, but the competing game). From a business point of view, BoN is a bleeding boar in a water, he's lucky that no shark appeared yet, but he will still be bled to death by many piranhas, as his supporters will turn away from him slowly and start financing other projects. Especially if this update will be a bust content-wise.

If my current project fails (a Twine-like editor(GUI) for RenPy), I will definitely try to compete with him. Dude is sitting on a gold mine and just let it crumble.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
BoN singing again:

Oops, I did it again
I played with your mind
Got lost in not release the game
Ooh, patreon, patreon
Oops, you think I'm in shame
That I was promising release the game
I'm so very lazy
To finding excuses
Ooh, patreon, patreon

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Damn, that was creative.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
Well well so he said today, 2 animations to fix and test 2 events, I'm looking forward to see his next post on Patreon.

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
The "two animations and two tests events" will go fine, but he'll discover something else that doesn't work or say that he is having trouble uploading the files, thus meaning a Sunday release instead. At which point he'll spin the wheel of excuses to tell us what the new one is.

The part that really makes me laugh the most is that he keeps taking away his last post and changing it.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes