Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Well well so he said today, 2 animations to fix and test 2 events, I'm looking forward to see his next post on Patreon.
No no no, dont get it twisted! He clearly said "tomorrow" after 00:00, so it was already today. So he ACTUALLY meant tomorrow from today! But that would be saturday, and he always loves to release on sunday, so expect it to drop (or don't) on sunday midnight turning monday.

Beggar is a master in semantics!

• Haha
Reactions: Legend V1PER

Vnovel10

Sep 21, 2018
I don't understand how they continue to pay Beggar even after this moment of massive cynicism on his part.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 30, 2017

1697821968629.png

1697821997007.png
IT IS NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME ( RIP Saves :cry:)

PS. Enjoy the bugs, I mean the update...... :KEK:

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Great Beggar, great, i'll never download it without Symphony's bugfixes and cheats, i'm playing it again(0.93) since i'm training your chars in Stable Diffusion, and i'm really afraid to lose my current save.

I bet this is an another shit update, nothing new i guess, 9 fucking months to not even start Ms. Glober and Ms. Bauman, why Beggar? Why did you add more teachers? Why don't you finish at least Sasha's and Tina/Amaria stories first?

Last edited:

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Great Beggar, great, i'll never download it without Symphony's bugfixes and cheats, i'm playing it again since i'm training your chars in Stable Diffusion, and i'm really afraid to lose my current save.

I bet this is another shit update, nothing new i guess, 9 fucking months to not even start Ms. Glober and Ms. Bauman, why Beggar? Why did you add more teachers? Why don't you finish at least Sasha's and Tina/Amaria stories first?
I extracted out all the images and did a quick look - I don't see any new content with the family (maybe one new scene with Laura - but I think it was already in last update). The new ones I see are with school teachers - and most of these look like just same scenes with new models.

New models look really bad (terrible skin texture, bad lighting, and way too cartoonish) - they stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of the content
Also WTF is wrong with the eyes on the new models:
1697826059890.png

I suggest you guys use this tool to take a look at the content :
Before wasting your time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes