gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I extracted out all the images and did a quick look - I don't see any new content with the family (maybe one new scene with Laura - but I think it was already in last update). The new ones I see are with school teachers - and most of these look like just same scenes with new models.

New models look really bad (terrible skin texture, bad lighting, and way too cartoonish) - they stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of the content
Also WTF is wrong with the eyes on the new models:
View attachment 3020864

I suggest you guys use this tool to take a look at the content :
Before wasting your time.
i extracted all the images and there is almost no new content, it actually looks like he started working on it just 2 weeks ago holy shit hahahah, also none of the threesomes he teased are in the game
I've been doing just CG rips for the past couple of years (I refuse to play this mess until it's completed or abandoned, and Symphony can then do a complete rework of the code). It really looks as if this update is just a Revamp of the Revamp.

All the teachers have been re-done (which sucks because he completely changed Ms. Taylor, one of my favorite MILFs in the game), the jobs have been re-added (old content), Marble got re-done, and Charles' sister got re-done.

There is some new content involving the teachers, what looks like a couple of new students, and the races (which I'm assuming is replacing the Pussyfights???).

All total, there's about 800 new images (give or take). If I'm being generous, I'd say this update took him about a month to throw together.

Last edited:

SIUM97

Dec 11, 2022
I need help, I'm doing Warren quest where you have to find a laptop that it's not there. The problem is when I have to hide and choose the bathroom, my MC is frozen and I can't do anything. Some help please?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh we have to start a new game? Well pardon my language but fuck you then! If this was a visual novel it wouldn't really be that big of an issue issue but I am not playing through this buggy mess all over again. Time to unfollow this thread.

yomoneybag

Feb 19, 2018
View attachment 3021282

That son of a bitch has put content that he had deleted as if it were new content
That's a lot of text for what actually comes in the update, he's obviusly trying to trick his audience on thinking he actually worked, in fact you could say the same thing with 8 lines of text or less, i don't usually comment since im not paying but a lot people on this forum do pay and what he's doing is an insult to all his patrons, they should jump on him with comments and complains, he stealing ya money.

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
the only way this update would be tolerable would be if he had released this 1 month after 0.93, not 6.

roughly half the content of the scenes could be done by replacing the image files, and in the actual patch notes he repeats that there are 4 new women twice, but they are the same.

i bet the dude has worked on this thing around 1 month total, but more realistically, i think he didnt do anything for 5 and a half months, then tried to push a release going really hard in the last 2 weeks.

and i think the trick of mentioning stuff twice on the patchnotes, re-adding old content and calling it new, and most of the scenes being something that can be done by simply replacing the images, this has gone from people on patreon funding a lazy dude (or someone who's unable to actually work without external pressure from higher-ups) thats happy to take quite a lot of money for doing basically nothing to funding someone with malicious intent to scam people, and thats completely ok with lying about what he has done to try and bolster the joke that is the update.

Reactions: StreamSteam
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes