Lord of Culture

Jan 9, 2023
I will have to play it myself to see which bugs were fix and which new bugs are present. But I have to update the pc cheat mod first. However, members can save right before the bug they get and send me their save via pm/dm, not in the thread (A new game start is require for v0.94 of the game). This will speed up the bug fixing process as I would have to play it myself
I wait then.

• Sad
Reactions: Cramone

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Is sad how one of the best games history-wise got ruined because of a lazy and mediocre dev, good story with a lot of development, good characters, a good villain, good protagonist, but his pride ruined this game. What a disappointment.

7+ years, dude)
Some developers at the time have appeared, made one game, then made a hit and are making now 100k+.
The other ones tend to appear, milk the audience and cash themselves out.
Lads who used to visit this forum as teenage boys are now men with kids)
This game should've been finished years ago)

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
I dont know if this helps you simphony, but i found 2 bugs. For some reason everytime i tried to access marbles mechanic shop it would say an image was missing, also for charles sister after you click on her profile in the books of faces (after you got your pc for youtv) it would say there was no more content for her (unless beggar lied about adding a full quest for her). Thats what ive found for now, feels really weird to start a new game, specially considering you have to get an hour into gameplay till you start seeing some "new" content

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 3019416

I don't know if he blocked my credit card, but I cannot subscribe to him.
This happens on 2 separate accounts
Believe me, he did you a huge favor

Now my 2 cents to the current update:
Where are the threesomes with MC's step & bio Mom ? where are the gang bangs with his Sisters ? what is this shit ?
6 months for readded content!
Can't remember one dev that made such bs where we get old content from various previous versions labeled as new and reskin teacher bs, he is now baptized as: "Buffoon of Net" 13 fuckn delays for absolutely nothn, can't fucking believe that.

233hihihi

May 10, 2020
I remember my girl thought I was homo because this game, how? long story short had downloaded the CG file I wanted to see one of the blonde milfs CG it was next to the gay stuff left the file open on my desktop after a fap she scrolled thru the file & seen big titty milfs then the homo stuff.......ruined relationship.... but fuqk it now i gotta see this game thru lol #FapGang

• Haha
Reactions: Ale69 and gotmy223

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
ok saw the new content through decryption tool

he reworked a lot of content not just teacher for no reason what so ever. also lots of new renders are lower quality resolution wise.

some of the new teachers look good while some are way worse, ms jordan was hot before now she's a blond kardashian clone whore

• Angry
Reactions: gotmy223 and MrMax
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes