dante86

Jun 30, 2018
How many more or less times do I have to go to history? I already have it 10/10 and it says to go to that class.

Jankera

Jul 24, 2018
Still milking this game after 7 years must be hard (inc the remake).

I wonder if there will ever be a new game...
Yeah, he already asked what people want for a new game, he really need to make a new one without too many bugs like this one..

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If someone in the future decides to turn this into a visual novel, I might play this again. But right now the game is just a huge pain in the ass. Dude has been working on this for like 6 or 7 years and still can't release an update without game breaking bugs and worse of all you can't even use your old saves. I also love when devs add old content that they removed and then pretend that it is brand new.

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
I wish the creator started a new game. This was great (especially the first version) but it's time to use that talent on a new project.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
Someone who has missed the history class so I can tell you how it's going, I'm stuck, oh, and I'm uploading the other subjects, let's see if that's the case because there's no way.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
I would argue that this game is going backwards, instead going ahead.
New models are pixalated quite badly, and some me included liked old ones better.

For example here is new principal:
View attachment 3022175
Cuz this bastard didnt produce anything in this 6 months.I'm sure he prepared this update in the last 2 weeks. I remember that he delayed the update 4 times in 1 month. At least ICSTOR was disappearing and not messing with people's minds. I have known/have seen very few stupid people in my life as the people who gave money to this man.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Cuz this bastard didnt produce anything in this 6 months.I'm sure he prepared this update in the last 2 weeks. I remember that he delayed the update 4 times in 1 month. At least ICSTOR was disappearing and not messing with people's minds. I have known/have seen very few stupid people in my life as the people who gave money to this man.
You know you fucked up when people compare you to icstor and he is seen as the better dev :KEK:.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
One question I have, I get the impression that even though Beggar has implemented two new female teachers, you can't have sex with them, can you?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes