crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
ok saw the new content through decryption tool

he reworked a lot of content not just teacher for no reason what so ever. also lots of new renders are lower quality resolution wise.

some of the new teachers look good while some are way worse, ms jordan was hot before now she's a blond kardashian clone whore
showww

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021

he reworked a lot of content not just teacher for no reason what so ever. also lots of new renders are lower quality resolution wise.

some of the new teachers look good while some are way worse, ms jordan was hot before now she's a blond kardashian clone whore

Ooohh, interesting.

Can you share screenshots of all new things with us if it's not too much trouble.
Maybe you can put it inside a SPOILER section.
If that's alright mate.

Reactions: StreamSteam
Apr 28, 2020
who knows how much femdom content there is in the game and with how many characters there is at least one full-fledged femdom character?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

Zippyshare has passed on.. Is there an alternate site now available for download?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
who knows how much femdom content there is in the game and with how many characters there is at least one full-fledged femdom character?
This isn't a femdom game, so, i guess only one girl or 2 has femdom content, one of them isn't even important, it's a quick side quest.

The Midget

Aug 17, 2019
Im stuck in the history class quest. doesnt matter how many classes I go, it doesnt progress. In previous updates U had to talk to the teacher to progress, now u cant. Anyone know how to progress ?

Reactions: Albertant

ayoze624

Nov 23, 2018
0.93 SAVES FOR YOU
for ALL mobs/gangs

NOTICE #1: I changed the file number system because the Extras was going to overlap with the Main, so make sure to read the breakdown

NOTICE #2: This release has several bugs. A lot of scenes freeze. Interactive sex is all bugged. Specifically Brenda's, Irene's, Mrs. Turner, Bonnie's and Ta-Lisa's interactive sex scenes simply transcend the matrix. Check the thread for known bugs before assuming it's tied to the use of my saves

NOTICE #3: Fellas you know the drill, no gang-related content for several updates now, so I didn't play it over 4x, just used cheat mod. Rest assured that when mafia content is implemented (therefore introducing new, unknown variables, along with varied scenes), I'll go back to playing each save separately. Do let me know if you use my saves and have any problem related to the gangs, just be gentle, bear in mind that it'll cause me 10x more headache than it does to you, and I'm doing it out of willingness to share and make it easier for you to enjoy the content

In case this makes any difference, the saves you're given here traveled the path as follows: I loaded my the the 0.92 saves on a 0.93 game in wich SoTN's bugfix and cheat mod were already applied, and then resaved, to be sure the saves were compatible with the latest release.
Now, there are 2 files attached, one with saves for story progression or and other with possibly useful saves. Each save folder also contain my config and global files, so manage your file replacing properly if you want to change the save slot number or mix my saves and yours.
I advise you to read the "General things to be known" spoiler if you use my saves but, like Maria, I'm not your mother, so I'm hiding it in case you don't want to read. Also I used a lot of spoiler tags basically so this post isn't awfully huge on the thread's page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to explain each file

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Main.rar
This contains a save folder with saves after finishing 0.92 (which I call "previous") and saves with 0.93 content complete (which I call "complete"). "Previous" saves are in new house's 1st floor. For the "Complete" I loaded the "previous" Triads' save, played trough 0.93 content up to it's storyline's end, and triggered all the "sandbox" events at least twice, then saved in front of Laura's sunbath/hottub scene. Then I loaded every 0.92 complete save and overwrote the 0.91. Then finally I loaded Triad's 0.93 complete save, changed the gang via SoTN's cheat mod, and saved it on each gang's respective complete save number. Here's the files breakdown:
Also, here is what I call "complete". By all means, if I forgot something let me know, not only it will help me to have everything unlocked but also I'll update it on this post after I complete it ingame, so people can have it unlocked to it too.
Again, if I forgot anything, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extras.rar
This contains a save folder with a "choose your mafia" save, right after the police captain interrogation, in case someone still needs, a couple alternatives routes, and saves right before (or as before as it was possible) my favorite one-time scenes.
Here's the file specification:

Repository 2.0
If you want saves at points earlier version's story points, or even more variation (e.g. my Yahaira branching), check my save repository thread, before updating this post I always take my previous saves there, along with the previous description inside a spoiler tag. You can find the repository here. The old repository got filled with random posts asking for specific saves, and I wanted it to be organized, so I made a new one. The old will to longer be updated, supported or looked at
Hey i Know this is gonna be a pain to do

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes